Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Is it worth staying in a relationship where i can't trust the other person

User Profile: wanderer239
wanderer239 February 2nd, 2022

Ive been in a long distance relationship for the past couple of months and I love this girl to death i just don't feel like I can trust her

1
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 2nd, 2022

@wanderer239

Hey there, welcome to the community! ❤️

I hear you're questioning staying in your relationship, since you're not able to trust your partner. Is there something that has happened previously that's causing you to doubt your partner and not feel too trusting with them?

While trust is indeed one of the foundational blocks in a relationship, the other is communication. Specially in long distance relationships, where things feel slightly harder than normal, communicating and spending good time together whenever one can, could be really helpful. What are your thoughts about sharing how you feel with your partner? Perhaps an open conversation about things troubling you about the relationship could help establish some clarity? :)