Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Do slow replies mean that he has someone better to talk to?

Thia boy I'm talking to has a better girl to talk to than me. I mean I think like that since he replies very slowly. Please tell me what you think

4
User Profile: Emily619
Emily619 July 26th, 2018

Not necessarily, as it could be a lot of different factors. He could very well be busy with something else, and he can't use his phone 24/7. The best thing to do would be to talk to him about itsmiley

User Profile: freshLight64
freshLight64 July 27th, 2018

@Dearheavenslavender242122

Hey there, hopefully you are doing better. There's a few things I would like to point out about your question

Do slow replies mean that he has someone better to talk to?

Thia boy I'm talking to has a better girl to talk to than me. I mean I think like that since he replies very slowly. Please tell me what you think (When I read this sentences alone, it tells me you don't feel good enough and afraid you might lose this guy to another girl. Each time he takes his time to reply to you is where you begin to feel anxious and then get negative thoughts about the situation, so acting upon this feelings it's going to completly push him away. You have to come from a place that you are fine if he responds fast or responds slow, if not then you are going to come across as eager and might end up saying/doing things that could turn this other person off. You have to see yourself as a catch, and that you are worthy to have someone that loves and adores you. Do not bring up the fact he is taking slow to reply, because it has to do more with you and it will push him away. It's key to know how to soothe yourself when he takes his time to reply, and don't be too eager to reply back)

User Profile: ReadBooksDrinkTea
ReadBooksDrinkTea July 27th, 2018

@Dearheavenslavender242122 There could be any other number of factors: bad connection, low power, he's busy doing something else. It's not necessarily about how he thinks about you.