Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you have the time to read please do. Am I ever going to get past this love I thought I had and wanted so bad.

User Profile: ladylove1203
ladylove1203 July 30th, 2019

I had a bf whom I broke up with to be with someone else, after trying everything with him. Then the new guy was cheating on me with his ex who he never truly broke up with. I left him and went back to the first guy. Then eventually me and the first guy broke up. I started talking to a guy friend for some time and we grew closer, but the guy I had originally left my bf for, who cheated with his ex, came back and I still loved him so I took him back. We stayed together from December to January everything was good until I found out he was liking pics on social media of other women and I started to be more in his space. From there I went back to college and things became shakey. He was suppose to visit for valentine

1
User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver August 26th, 2019

@ladylove1203

Hello Lady <3, Welcome to Relationship Support Space. Thank you for reaching out and sharing your thoughts with us. But, we apologize for the delay in responding to you.

As I see we are late in supporting you, can you please help us with the current status of the concerns you have and if you still would like to discuss and figure things out together with us?

We would be glad to listen and support you, if we could be of some help. I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Sending virtual hugs!