Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I've been making up scenarios in my mind about a relationship with my school crush and it's haunting me now

User Profile: brightDay6709
brightDay6709 March 30th, 2025

I've had a crush on a girl from school for over eight years. Almost every day, I’d hug my pillows, imagining they were her, and create scenarios in my mind where we were together, married, with kids, living a happy life.

Despite having chances to approach her and the strong possibility that she might have felt the same way, I never confessed my feelings. Instead, I chose to focus on self improvement, academically and career wise, before pursuing anything.

But recently, I came across her *** posts with her boyfriend, and it completely shattered me.

26
User Profile: Calmingcat13
Calmingcat13 January 7th

that must've been very sad, it's okay even if you didn't get to actually confess her about your feelings somethings are just never in our hands. Also, you are literally one of those people who actually build their their life and work on themselves something which many people struggle with.

User Profile: sincereBeing4031
sincereBeing4031 January 7th

Me too bro

User Profile: sincereBeing4031
sincereBeing4031 January 7th

Me too bro

User Profile: riyanray
riyanray January 14th

@brightDay6709  Thank you so much for sharing something this personal. It really sounds like you carried these feelings quietly for a very long time, and that takes an emotional toll that not many people talk about such stuffs loud . Holding onto a crush for years, imagining a future, and then seeing that possibility disappear so suddenly can feel genuinely heartbreaking

What you’re feeling right now isn’t silly or weak. It’s grief, and it deserves to be acknowledged. Be gentle with yourself as you process this, and know that you’re not alone

 Thank you for trusting this space with your story


User Profile: Innercalmspace
Innercalmspace January 14th

Look at the bright side hey

User Profile: fancyWriting7274
fancyWriting7274 January 18th

@brightDay6709 That sounds really painful, especially after holding those feelings for so long. It’s hard when something you carried quietly in your heart suddenly feels taken away. Be gentle with yourself—what you felt was real, even if it stayed unspoken.

User Profile: luvArisu
luvArisu February 26th

@brightDay6709

It must be very painful going through all that. Putting so much effort in self improvement with the vision of having a future with her, and then seeing her being with someone else, must be truly devastating. I’m sorry you’re going through that. We are here for you. 💛

How are you holding up today?