I want to show her off but she doesn
A foreign gf of mine hates being showed off publicly. She seems uncomfortable with it. I love her so much that I want to show that to the whole world but she doesn
@alejandro32 Some women are very private. Also, she's not a "toy" or "gadget" or object you can "show off" so I'm not surprised she's reluctant.
@alejandro32
Hey there, hopefully you are doing well. There's a few things I would like to point out;
A foreign gf of mine hates being showed off publicly. (This could be related to shame and shyness because she is probably very self aware and afraid of what others will say or think) She seems uncomfortable with it. I love her so much that I want to show that to the whole world (Be careful with those feelings because I can already tell you are putting too much on a pedestal and perhaps communicating you are more into her than she is into you. There's nothing wrong with loving her that way, just be careful you don't come across as eager or willing to do anything in the world for her because it could turn her off) but she doesnt like it. Even just a simple gesture of sweetness in public, (Women who are shy or have shame issues will often project their own shame to the other person. What I mean with this is that she feels like "If he kisses me in public or acts too sweet then other people might jump to the wrong conclusion or they wouldn't like it", so as you can see this has nothing to do with you as a person, it has to do with how she sees things) I am forbidden to do so. What am I gonna do? I cant help but think shes ashamed of me, more so shes cheating. (is she actually cheating?) I cant help but think her feelings for me is too shallow to be called love.