My boyfriend's unhealthy boundaries with his sister
Hi, can someone just tell me if it's normal for a 37 year old to share his outcall ha*dj*b experience with his 40 year old sister? Along with tha, his all relationships? I am really confused with his behaviour of sharing everything with his sisters.. he says they have a very strong bond... His other sister said I am trying to break their bond but honestly I swear I didn't ever do anything! These thoughts never cropped up my mind... All I ever thought was how I could keep the family together. I am no more together with this guy, but It bothers me that I was projected as a bad person, I am honestly clueless as to what I did wrong.
@funnyPenguin1671
Hi there--my own personal reaction is that I'd feel unhappy if I were in that situation just because it would possibly feel like a violation of my own privacy to have my partner sharing secret things about my relationship that I'd prefer to have remain between the two of us.
I imagine people are different though in terms of how much privacy they want or what things they would prefer to keep private, so that kind of thing probably needs to be communicated and negotiated with a partner.