Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Still angry and hurt at some former fake friends

User Profile: Summershy
Summershy November 23rd, 2020

Back in January, I pulled the plug on some fake friends who are extremely pretentious and selfish.

It basically all started when I went to their house for Thanksgiving, but I dreaded going because the mom in that situation was not supportive and had been rude to me on several occasions. Little did I know, they were getting tired of me going over, there, based on their words and body language. This last time, the mom and her youngest daughter did and said things that were the straw that broke the camel's back.

Though I have cut our friendship off, I still feel angry at them and especially this mother and youngest daughter because they seemed to think they were better than I was. I had even confronted them. However, I am taking it one day at a time

1. I sent the mom a Thanksgiving card and said "Thank you" for having me over and left it at that

2. I am writing fake letters that never get sent

3. I am doing art therapy

2