Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Tells me he loves me/ then cuts me out of his life

User Profile: Anna1986
Anna1986 January 4th, 2021

Hi all,

Thought I would see what you guys think of this....A man whom I was in a relationship with who told me he loved me and was commited to me has just completely ghosted me without telling me what's happened.

He has clothes in my house, spent lots of time together, told me Christmas night I was the most important thing in his life, etc. etc. and for the last week he won't return my calls or see me....

He had talked about marriage, moving in together etc.

To go from that to this is bizarre.....

Interested in hearing your thoughts.

Thank you

2
User Profile: andibandi5
andibandi5 January 4th, 2021

@Anna1986

I am sorry that you are going through this. You must be feeling very confused. It is hard to hear those things from someone and then their actions not back it up. I would suggest trying not to contact him for a while, as hard as that is. You deserve someone that can communicate how they feel with you, even when it's hard and uncomfortable. Not someone that disappears and can't tell you why. Been there, done that.

User Profile: Bluerose10897
Bluerose10897 January 13th, 2021

I can understand your feeling too. I am in the same situation. I thought i was the only going through relationship difficulties when the man i thought would never leave me, left me all out of a sudden ! I just want to say, we have our own life. We should love ourselves more after getting hurt. My ex was always criticizing me for being selfish. Then I started thinking for him more and more, I spent time and energy and effort on him, in exchange he left. I got a very valuable lesson, nobody can live our life for us, the way we live it should not be judged by others including boyfriends because only we can solve our problems and only we ourselves will always stay with us faithfully and will not dissapoint us. You are not alone in this pain, dear...