Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Things I wish I could tell you..

User Profile: LenaElizabeth
LenaElizabeth July 17th, 2015

Mom, I wish you'd stop acting like i was okay because I'm not.I have been dealing with severe dpression and anxiety for the past five years. The reason I started self harming was beacause of what you let happen. Last week while you were at the store I was going to kill myself, but I couldn't do it because I didn't want you to find me. I wish you'd listen to me more and get me the help I need before I'm too far gone. I wish we had a better relationship, but we don't. And I don't think we ever will. I also need to let you know that the only reason I'm still here is because, no matter how miserable I am, I still try to hold on just so you will never know the feeling of losing a child.

319
March 1st, 2016

I wish I could tell you how I felt when you were here. I wish I knew how to communicate as well as you, I wish my words didn't get caught up in my throat. I wish I could've told you about the butterflies you gave me, & the way your smile changed my day. I wish I would've have the courage to speak up and tell you how much you meant to me.

March 1st, 2016

That although I said I'm staying single everybody is moving without me especially in the love department

User Profile: casicanhelp
casicanhelp March 15th, 2016

Dear Old Friend,

I miss you. I miss all of the good times we had 3 years ago. I know I got tired of you and I started to avoid you because of how annoying I thought you were, but those qualities... They were you. You were being yourself and I always complain now that I need people who can be real. That was you, now that I realize. And I miss you. I'm sorry for making you upset and your birthday is in 2 days... I want to call you but I'm afraid you've changed. I'm sorry.

1 reply
User Profile: reservedexcitment
reservedexcitment July 7th, 2016

@casi1i it is never too late to r3connect. They might have missed you just as much and hoping you will reach out again. With a sincere apology and telling them how much you appreciate them, it could turn out better than expected. You never know unless you try. Imagine being friends again, isnt that worth the try?

load more
User Profile: sinamynlee
sinamynlee March 15th, 2016

I wish I could explain to you how much marrying you means to me... not the legal work, the government, the paper, but the ceremony and the commitment... but i'm afraid to even say the word wedding because after four years of being engaged, i'm still terrified that you'll change your mind and leave.

User Profile: metalmaiden5925
metalmaiden5925 March 22nd, 2016

I cant remember the last time anyone outside of my job took notice of me

User Profile: StrangeMagic
StrangeMagic March 22nd, 2016

i wish I could tell you how much you are hurting me. I care do you so much and I trust you, I just don't know if the feelings are mutual and it's tearing me apart.

User Profile: impartialTree3773
impartialTree3773 March 23rd, 2016

Dear friend,

I wish I could tell you how I've been feeling, but I don't even think I can explain it. I've just been feeling so much lately that I now just feel empty, and numb. I want to tell you about how I'm pretty sure I have a mental illness, but I don't want you to be ashamed of me or look at me differently. I know you probably won't even care but even the thought of you thinking of me differently is scary. It's just that your one of the only people who has ever had faith in me, who actually complemented me on something I'd one, and who has ever thought I am smart. I know you don't even know what I'm like on the inside, and I don't want you to think I'm a monster.

User Profile: MagicalKoala
MagicalKoala March 23rd, 2016

I wish I could tell you how much I've adored you. I've loved you for years. I really want to be with you. You're my future. You're the only person I want to spend my lifetime with.

4 replies
User Profile: optimisticPenny158
optimisticPenny158 March 23rd, 2016

@MagicalKoala I feel the same way as you do.

1 reply
User Profile: MagicalKoala
MagicalKoala March 24th, 2016

@optimisticPenny158 Let him/her go. If we're fated to be together he/she will come to you. This is all I can do while hoping he's doing okay out there :)

load more
User Profile: reservedexcitment
reservedexcitment July 7th, 2016

@MagicalKoala go ahead and say it, it might be worth it, i dont know the cirmumstances, but maybe this os good advice

1 reply
User Profile: MagicalKoala
MagicalKoala November 9th, 2016

@reservedexcitment I planned to, but still finding a way to do it. I can't give up until I know the answer, Thanks for the support wink

load more
load more
User Profile: pinkTea
pinkTea March 30th, 2016

Things i wish i could tell you..

Bu ira, aku gak bisa ngerjain skripsi. Aku ingin ibu bantu aku step by step, karena aku gak bisa ngerjain satu persatu tanpa dibimbing. Aku takut salah, selalu takut salah buat ngerjain sesuatu. Aku ngerasa aku gak bisa ngerjain krn aku gak sepintar mereka yg dari dulu memang sudah mempersiapkan mengambil jalur skripsi.

Aku terpaksa menulis skripsi.

Keluargaku kurang support dan peduli pada kehidupan perkuliahanku. Ketika aku ingin mereka mendukungku dan melihat perkembanganku, mereka membuat tameng dengan alasan problem mereka sama besarnya.

Apalagi orangtuaku.

Mereka tidak benar2 peduli terhadapku.

3 replies

@pinkTea aku simpati sama kamu

1 reply
User Profile: pinkTea
pinkTea April 2nd, 2016

@straightforwardSpring3116 ;'

load more
User Profile: MagicalKoala
MagicalKoala April 9th, 2016

@pinkTea kamu pasti bisa! ayo semangat selesaikan skripsimu demi dirimu sendiri. karena sebenarnya yg menentukan masa depanmu kamu sendiri. aku tau rasanya skripsi, pengen nyerah aja bawaannya. tapi akhirnya aku bisa. kalo aku bisa kamu jg pasti bisa. believe in yourself. semangatttt!!!

load more
User Profile: GreenDuck2016
GreenDuck2016 March 31st, 2016

I wish I could tell you that all I want is to be with you and that I love you. Even though we've had a bumpy relationship all you need to do is tell me and show me things are going to be different and you'd have me back in a heartbeat. You make my world feel complete and I want you in it forever.