Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Things I wish I could tell you..

User Profile: LenaElizabeth
LenaElizabeth July 17th, 2015

Mom, I wish you'd stop acting like i was okay because I'm not.I have been dealing with severe dpression and anxiety for the past five years. The reason I started self harming was beacause of what you let happen. Last week while you were at the store I was going to kill myself, but I couldn't do it because I didn't want you to find me. I wish you'd listen to me more and get me the help I need before I'm too far gone. I wish we had a better relationship, but we don't. And I don't think we ever will. I also need to let you know that the only reason I'm still here is because, no matter how miserable I am, I still try to hold on just so you will never know the feeling of losing a child.

319
User Profile: warmheartedGrapefruit759
warmheartedGrapefruit759 July 20th, 2015

I trusted you with all my heart. .

User Profile: grungeandsad
grungeandsad July 20th, 2015

no combination of 26 letters could describe even a portion of how fucking bad it hurt.

User Profile: easyBanana2084
easyBanana2084 July 20th, 2015

Dear Mom and Dad,

I can never be what you want. I can never be that conservative female who wants a traditional life. I'm sorry if this disappoints you, but it's who I am. I didn't choose to be who I am. I can't change it and neither can you.

Love you.

User Profile: metalmaiden5925
metalmaiden5925 July 21st, 2015

I've always wanted you to realize i can be more than "just one of the guys "

User Profile: quickwittedApricot
quickwittedApricot July 21st, 2015

I need help.

1 reply
User Profile: iwillbeyourfriend
iwillbeyourfriend August 1st, 2015

Hey! What do you need help with? I hope that you have recieved help by now but if you need to talk to someone I am here.

load more
User Profile: niceMoon4358
niceMoon4358 July 22nd, 2015

I always try to help....it backfires sometimes though. 6 yrs ago I was trying to help and I was hurt and touched in ways I can't describe. It continued for 3 yrs. nvr said anything to anyone....

July 22nd, 2015

I didn't met my bestfriend in FB, I met her in a eating disorder chat.

User Profile: warmheartedGrapefruit759
warmheartedGrapefruit759 July 22nd, 2015

That happiness comes and goes so when you have it cherish every second of it.

User Profile: moonbeams
moonbeams July 24th, 2015

Sometimes I wonder if you really miss me, but then I remember you can't miss something you never cherished.

User Profile: Bw14
Bw14 July 24th, 2015

Thank you for breaking me down to nothing so I could build an even better person out of myself. When you hit the bottom you haven nowhere to go besides up. Take advantage of the positives and don't dwell on the negatives.