Very amazing friendship created here on 7Cups abruptly ended....account disappeared.
I had started my journey here on 7 cups beck in December. I had developed a very good friendship with a fellow listener. Our friendship has been very short but had grown where we both felt like we could talk about anything with each other. It's like we have been friends for a long time. Dealing with a strange situation with another listener....we had discussed the night before, everything tied to her existence here on 7 cups just vanished the morning after....gone...without a trace. Message thread. Gone. Just like she never even existed. We were planning on messaging more the same day....then her account just vanished. Now I can't say for sure what happened. But it has just got be down in the dumps because it was a once in a lifetime friendship we had developed and boy oh boy I mean we talked for hours. Honestly I just wish I knew what happened. It really got me by surprise. I may be overreacting here and she might pop back on soon or she may never come back and our friendship ends just like a snap of a finger without a trace....
@dkilleen25
Hi friend 😊
I'm so sorry that happened! I'm sure that's difficult for you 😔
Truly hoping they come back, and if not, that you find a new friend 💚
Sending warmth 💜🌿
@WarmLightXO
Hi friend.😌
Thank you for your kind words. Still no word or hint of anything. I keep checking in every like hour or so but nothing. I guess it just wasn't meant to last forever....it sure felt like it was going to. 😔 I guess I really stay upset for too long. like you mentioned, I sure hope to find someone that I can become really good friends with again.
Warmest wishes and thoughts to you as well💚🌼
@dkilleen25
Hey, I know how hard it must be for you at the most, it sucks to lose a friend here, I am going through the same train, I hope this helps you feel you are not alone in this ❤️. I met a person named @DaniGarcia here in the members community room and he is so funny and such a sweet person I had met in 7cups, it was always so nice talking to them, I always used to get so excited when ever I got to talk to them you know it was always amazing talking to them until I found out one day that their account disappeared all of a sudden, it really hurts to know that whether they will be ever back or not, but i check on whether their account is back or not every now and then, in a hope some day they might be back!❤️. I asked once in the group they said tagging the person in forums might help, maybe they will get notified when their account gets restored or when they come back with that account, I hope you find it helpful and it was relatable, if you feel like wanting friends to talk check out members community room it's nice to hangout there haha, I hope your friend comes back 🥺❤️😊, or Maybe you find a new friend soon ❤️❤️. Also I am thinking of making a thread where all of us who have experienced the same could tag our friends account who got disappeared, would love to know if you would like to join in❤️, Thank you for this thread!❤️ I felt it relatable 😊🥺❤️, wishing you a nice day ahead ❤️ Cya!
@memegangstah
Hi there,
Your message really gave me some comfort. 🥰 It really did. There was a point where I thought this must only happen to me. I am very sorry to hear about your friend disappearing too. To me, for the first couple days after it had happened, I honestly felt like I was morning a death. It was crazy to think someone can come into your life even only online but make such a big difference. Its crazy that you mentioned the things you did because I felt like I was reading my own thoughts in your message. I was lucky enough to have screenshot some the messages we sent so I can look back on it. I honestly hope your friend comes back online because I know the amount of happiness I would feel if my friend returned so I really would feel happy if you got to experience that same happiness. 🥰 Thank you for your very nice heartwarming words. I am sure to remember this.🥰
@dkilleen25 awwwwwww i am so glad i got to share my experience with you and you were able to relate to it 😊❤️❤️. sorry to hear that 😔 ik that feeling how it feels when all of a sudden your friend here from disappears, tbh I was depressed few days and I still miss them, maybe some day they might return :') or maybe be not we never know, but i hope they are happy and are good going with their life, and let's hope they manage to return 🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ I wish you the best buddy 😊❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️.
@memegangstah
hi there☺️,
I forgot to mention just incase it helps, ☺️ maybe someone has heard of her @TrueHappinessLaysInIceCream
@dkilleen25 Awwwww I hope it helps you buddy ❤️❤️❤️❤️😊