Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What would you say to a former friend?

User Profile: Anomalia
Anomalia December 5th, 2016

We all have ex-friends, whether people we've simply drifted apart from or those we've had a real falling out with. What would you like to tell that friend?

49
User Profile: BaileeIsDaBomb
BaileeIsDaBomb February 24th, 2017

What happened to us? Why did you leave me? What did I do wrong?

User Profile: caringLight
caringLight May 8th, 2017

@Anomalia

i Wish things had turned out differently...

User Profile: BaileeIsDaBomb
BaileeIsDaBomb May 8th, 2017

Thanks for making me who I am

User Profile: calidescopeheart
calidescopeheart May 15th, 2017

@Anomalia I hope all is well. It was nice knowing you? Or maybe I wouldn't say anything at all.. I believe that everything happens for a reason. We were on different pages and it's okay when that happens to walk away - not everyone is meant to stay in our lives.

User Profile: quickwittedSea7577
quickwittedSea7577 May 27th, 2017

I hope you are happy with the way things ended. You didn't have to be that way. If you had just opened your eyes and looked at it from literally any other point of view, you would realize how terrible of a person you were at that time.

P.S. I warned you. I told you that Sean was a #$%&. But no, you wouldn't listen. Hope you are happy with how that ended too.