Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

When is the best time to try to start a relationship?

User Profile: Leyel
Leyel March 4th, 2017

Currently in uni.
I'm partly afraid that if i don't find someone by the end of uni i never will.
But on the other hand, this is already a pretty stressful program and i don't think i'd have the time necessary to spend with my potential partner.
Should i try to find someone now or wait until i have a stable job/ home/ etc?
What do you think?

9
User Profile: Leyel
Leyel OP March 4th, 2017

Thank you for the advice, that's a pretty wise way of putting it.
I guess if i focus on myself and my job/hobbies/etc i'd meet new people and oportunities.
Maybe by then my awkwardness would be less obvious too, and i'd be a more responsable adult :D

2 replies
User Profile: Leyel
Leyel OP March 4th, 2017

@Leyel this was meant to be a reply to aquaThestral2929 but i kinda messed it up and idk how to delete it so it's just going to stay like this until i figure that out. whoops.

1 reply
User Profile: aquaThestral2929
aquaThestral2929 March 4th, 2017

@Leyel

Hahaha it's okay boo, I'm using mobile apps now and Idek how to change profile pic! x'D

load more
load more
User Profile: Phthalo
Phthalo March 4th, 2017

When getting dumped won't kill you

4 replies
March 4th, 2017

@Phthalo this is a hard one!

March 4th, 2017

@Phthalo lol woah, that's actually true honestly. That's why I'm fairly certain I'm not going to be in another one again. laugh

@Leyel Anyways, to give my own answer, I'd say anytime when you are emotionally and financially stable. From what you wrote, you sound fairly young so I'd honestly wait until uni is over. It's better to get your sh!t together before you start a relationship.

2 replies
User Profile: Leyel
Leyel OP March 4th, 2017

@TrueArrow thank you!
I guess the best time would be after you're sure about your own future and life.
This is enouraging because even though i see so many people younger than me in serious relationships, that doesn't mean i won't find someone too one day :D

1 reply
March 4th, 2017

@Leyel

If you're seeking it, it'll come for sure! Just do the things that will last like an amazing career or giving yourself a little bit more time to love the person you are. It'll be SO worth it in the end! smiley

load more
load more
load more