Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Working on my mental health and personality issues so that I can enjoy being in a relationship

User Profile: thewoundedplatypus
thewoundedplatypus August 11th, 2022

I am shy away from and unmotivated in finding and establishing a deep, meaningful relationship. To get to know somebody new again. To be vulnerable again.


Also because of my mental health. I figure I gotta be happy being on my own first, so that I can be happy in a relationship and encourage them to be positive and enjoy life. I can't let them suffer my pains just to be with me.


3
User Profile: innateJoy9602
innateJoy9602 August 11th, 2022

@thewoundedplatypus

Hello, thank you for sharing with us <3

It's admirable that you are introspective and are making an effort to better yourself!


User Profile: Yroquis76
Yroquis76 August 11th, 2022

@thewoundedplatypus

I feel the same.

User Profile: Yroquis76
Yroquis76 August 11th, 2022

@thewoundedplatypus

You have a heart of gold. I feel the same.