Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Fave Christian Songs

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 March 30th, 2024

What are your favorite Christian songs? Please share song titles (and artists, if you know them). Tell us why the song affects you, and share a link to the song if you can! Let me know if you can't/don't know how to post a link, and I'll post it for you <3

24
User Profile: eternalHero77
eternalHero77 July 19th, 2025

My favorites are 1. On Eagles Wings. I’ve heard it sung in church so I can’t say who the original artist is but the artist on YouTube that sings it despite other artists who also sing it. My favorite is sung by Michael Talbot. It’ to me says those who shelter to the lord he will hold us in the palm of his hand and raise you up. My 2nd one is here I am lord. This is special as I am in a religious order. Although I don’t live in a convent like nuns do we pretty much have to live similar lives as there religious do except that we live within our community and can be married but we can’t have lust and we can not flaunt what we have. But prayer is required an we’re to go to mass every day if able. I must admit I have failed more than once following this. There’s also other requirements we need follow—-again much like da religious do. Song “here I am lord” basically I think Is self explanatory as to me out says I am here to be of service to others for the Love of God says for those who live in dark an sin will be saved. The 3rd song Its religious but I didn’t hear in church. The song is sung by country singer Ferlin Husky- Wings of a Dove he sends his love from above. When trouble an evils come the body goes weak the spirit goes numb and when these things happen he first forget us and sends us his love. These 3 songs became so special and significant to me that I have given instructions when I take my last breath I Want these songs played at the funeral mass. Hopefully tho my last breath won’t be for many years. I’m not prepared yet to Wanna leave this life but I also know I got no control of that’s because it’s his call not mine.

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 July 21st, 2025

@eternalHero77

I absolutely love Eagles wings 💜💕

load more
User Profile: GoBlue
GoBlue July 20th, 2025

Still Waters (psalm 23) by Leanna Crawford - song about getting through anxiety.

Praise by Elevation Worshop - reminds me to be thankful

User Profile: eternalHero77
eternalHero77 July 21st, 2025

I heard the voice of Jesus

https://youtu.be/Kh4XxlWZhMs?feature=shared

Shelter me, O God

https://youtu.be/a9LtILkP0G8?feature=shared

The King of love my Shepherd is

https://youtu.be/WLdPoQnylnA?feature=shared dey each bein’ me closer To God without a better understanding of his love for me

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 July 21st, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425

Cornerstone 💜💕

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 12th, 2025

Just discovered Te Tengo a Ti- Danny Gokey <3

User Profile: ace89
ace89 August 14th, 2025

Scars in Heaven, by Casting Crowns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCdevloDE6E

 it helps remind me on the tough days that although i cannot see them or touch them anymore, they are ok and i will see them again