Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The beauty of Islam 🌺✨

User Profile: AReine
AReine September 19th, 2025

 Islam: the Deen of kindness,peace and Mercy❤️

Assalamualaikum! Hello everyone 🤗 

  • What are the things that you always wanted to know about islam? 🤔
  • Which topics about Islam do you want to ask about, especially those they're unsure of🤔?(since that we know there are many ideas and fallacies spreading due to ignorance and deliberate media obfuscation to tarnish the image of Islam)
  • Is there any specific question you wonder about the Islam?💭 

I am pleased to answer your questions and I will do my best 😁 So please don't hesitate and feel free to ask anything. 🤗

This is a confidential safe place to express your thoughts 💭 

129
User Profile: AReine
AReine OP February 28th

@AReineRoseHello everybody 👋 

Ramadan Mubarak 💕 💐 

2 replies
User Profile: Tulipsmile
Tulipsmile February 28th

@AReineRose

Ramadan Mubarak for you and everyone 🌷🤲💕

Thank you so much 

May Allah bless you all and InshaaAllah everyone stay safe and blessed and and health

1 reply
User Profile: AReine
AReine OP March 1st

@Tulipsmile

آمين أجمعين 

load more
load more
User Profile: AReine
AReine OP March 19th

@AReineRose. Hello everybody 🤗! I just want to say to those who have waited months for me i am soon becoming an ATL and we wil Insha'Allah have hours of chatting. I am sure haha. So until then see you! Prepare your questions and i will be happy to answer 

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP March 19th

@AReineRose

عيد مبارك ! 

3 replies
User Profile: Tulipsmile
Tulipsmile March 19th

@AReineRose

أتمنى لك عيداً سعيداً وهادئاً. عسى أن تكون كل أيامك مليئة بالنجاح ✨🌷أطيب التحيات لك في هذا العيد المبارك. أتمنى لك ولعائلتك الأفضل. ربي يحفظك

ربي يحفظ الجميع 

عيدك مبارك 💕🌷✨

2 replies
User Profile: AReine
AReine OP March 19th

@Tulipsmile

شكرا جزيلا على كلماتك الطيبة. جازاك الله خيرا 🤍

عيدا مباركا لجميع المسلمين حول العالم 

1 reply
User Profile: Tulipsmile
Tulipsmile March 19th

@AReineRose

شكرا لك كمان 🌷✨

ممتنة كثيرا 

امين يارب العالمين للجميع 

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: AReine
AReine OP March 31st

@AReineRose Hello everybody. I just want to say that finally alhamdulillah i moved to the adults side. So for everyone who has been waiting for me, and  those i promised to support, i am here and happy to lend a hand 

2 replies
User Profile: Tulipsmile
Tulipsmile March 31st

@AReineRose excitedfriends-rachel.gif

1 reply
User Profile: AReine
AReine OP March 31st

Thank you 😊

load more
load more
User Profile: ItzVesper09
ItzVesper09 May 21st

@AReineRose Sooooo probably a kinda dumb question, but if you suffer from Chronic Gastritis how would you do in Ramadan?

I am aware that if you have a sickness that stops you from fasting without endangering yourself then you can not fast, but like how does it work? Do you do something else to compensate not fasting?

8 replies
User Profile: ItzVesper09
ItzVesper09 May 21st

@ItzVesper09 Oops just realized this post is from last year

3 replies
User Profile: AReine
AReine OP May 22nd

Hii. Don't worry this discussion is always open to everyone. So feel free to post whenever you want :⁠-⁠)

2 replies
User Profile: AReine
AReine OP May 22nd

And i will answer you as soon as I can

User Profile: ItzVesper09
ItzVesper09 May 22nd

@AReineRosen Yeah uh still wondering the question I made above

load more
load more
User Profile: AReine
AReine OP May 24th

@ItzVesper09 In many traditions, the decision to fast with a medical condition is guided by two factors: Medical Consultation: A doctor assesses whether the long periods without food or water will cause a "harmful" increase in stomach acid or lead to complications like ulcers. Trial and Error: Some individuals with mild gastritis can fast by strictly managing their diet during non-fasting hours, while others find the acid buildup during the day intolerable. Compensation: The Concept of Fidyah If a person cannot fast due to a persistent or chronic illness where recovery isn't expected to allow for fasting in the future, they utilize Fidyah. What it is: A religious donation intended to help those in need. How it works: For every day of Ramadan missed, the individual provides a meal to a person in need. The Intent: This allows the individual to remain connected to the spirit of the month and fulfill their obligations through acts of charity rather than physical fasting.

2 replies
User Profile: ItzVesper09
ItzVesper09 May 27th

@AReineRose I see



Yeah I had asked because I suffer from gastritis, and I get burn even when I have eaten, now imagine if I don't eat lol

1 reply
User Profile: AReine
AReine OP May 28th

I see. May Allah the merciful help you!

load more
load more
User Profile: AReine
AReine OP May 24th

@ItzVesper09 and if the inability is temporary like if a pregnant woman cannot fast she can fast those days whenever she can before the next Ramadan.

load more