Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Now accepting submissions for Q & A CHALLENGE !

User Profile: Dillion
Dillion March 4th, 2016

Hello everyone!

@Lucy2 has done such an amazing job running the Q & A team, she is now expanding to all adults to submit their very own question to be considered in the Q & A Section of the website for a limited time!

Check it out here!

Submit one question, tag two other Listeners to submit two more questions

104
User Profile: Kinyobi
Kinyobi March 17th, 2016

This app makes no sense at all...

1 reply
User Profile: LovelyLotus3579
LovelyLotus3579 March 17th, 2016

@Kinyobi

nope and it's glitchy!

load more
User Profile: Backinblack06
Backinblack06 March 17th, 2016

i have dated this girl for six years now. About a year and a half ago I found out by her after she broke up with me that she had an affair with someone 23 years older than her. She was 20 and I was 25. We ended up getting back together. Fast forward to now, her parents house caught fire and we all moved to her grandparents. With money being what it is, I was unable to buy or even rent on my salary alone. (Started my own business) so a few friends of ours offered to let us room with them. Now she calls me selfish and tried to kick me out. I stayed knowing that in oct we were supposed to get married in October. We have now pushed the wedding due to lack of funds but with everything that has happened, I have been thinking if this is the right fit for me and whether or not she will down the road cheat on me again. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

User Profile: Jaidenk
Jaidenk March 18th, 2016

Hi, I am a 16 year old, female, highschool student so I acknowledge that I am naive in relationships. My situation is that I am currently best friends with two guys. One of which I have known for a while because we 'dated' in middle school. He moved out of town during grade 8 therefore ending our juvenile relationship. Surprisingly he began attending my highschool in grade 11 and we have become very close friends that share incredibly personal information. It wasn't until after a month of speaking with him again that he mentioned he had a girl friend. At the time I didn't mind. Slowly our friendship has progressed and long story short the feelings I'm beginning to have for him are more that what is morally right. I would never forgive myself if I influenced his relationship with his girlfriend and I've made it clear that I would never interfere. I usually wouldn't post personal information like this, but I'm unsure what to do. One other important note that may influence your advice is that I am unfortunately moving at the end of the school year and will have to take a ferry to see him as well as my other friend. Any suggestions?

1 reply
User Profile: KaylaEnglish
KaylaEnglish March 18th, 2016

@Jaidenkwell that's quiet a predicament, I'm around the same age as you and also not well versed in relationships sorts of things, but I think you should try and stay a good friend with this person, and maybe if the time ever seems right, if such a thing exsists, then maybe tell him that you have grown feelings for him.But that's just my thoughts on the situation so do what ever you like.

load more
User Profile: CandissJ
CandissJ March 18th, 2016

I hate myself everyday and no matter how hard I try to love myself, nothing works. I know the saying how can you love somebody else if you don't love yourself but honestly I love my boyfriend soooo much more than I can even imagine loving myself... Someone please give me ways to love myself. I constantly put myself down, point out all my flaws, just stand in the mirror staring at all I don't like about myself. Please someone help me. This is a cry out for emotional help... 😔

3 replies
User Profile: KaylaEnglish
KaylaEnglish March 18th, 2016

@CandissJ

somethings that might help

1) look in a mirror and say you're beautiful, you don't have to believe it but saying it might help

2) there's a self appreciation thing apart of 7cup for what you think you've done well

3) realize you're alive and that's amazing,know you have a lot to offer

4) take pride in your strengths and individuality

5) if you're having negative thoughts try to think about a positive aspect try to rephrase it in a positive aspect

6)keep going and trust yourself

2 replies
User Profile: CandissJ
CandissJ March 18th, 2016

@KaylaEnglish

Thank you. I will try these

User Profile: dhabib
dhabib March 18th, 2016

@KaylaEnglish will do yes ill do that good point

load more
load more
User Profile: MyNamesNoah
MyNamesNoah March 18th, 2016

why

am

i

lonely?

2 replies
User Profile: dhabib
dhabib March 18th, 2016

@MyNamesNoah i feel the same way im not able to talk to my family when they are not answering the phone i have the same problem being lonely for me is scary and sometimes im use to it i can think and just breathe ill just go for a walk also

User Profile: dhabib
dhabib March 23rd, 2016

@MyNamesNoah if you liked my post thank you im glad you understand what im saying is true

load more
User Profile: orangeMaple146
orangeMaple146 March 18th, 2016

Is is possible to stay friend with your BFF after she slept with your husband and lies about it for 12 years?

March 18th, 2016

Okay . I swear everyone around me has been super mean and un called for lately ....

I literally feel like I died and went to hell . :(

March 19th, 2016

How would i go about working through burn out. I suffer from it. I burned out at my job. I cant change jobs and i dont have much money to travel. Any suggestions

User Profile: sarasekhon99
sarasekhon99 March 19th, 2016

Guys i just want to ask your views about marriage that whether getting married is the second name of getting ruined ?? What you people think

1 reply
User Profile: FeelsMoreLikeAMemory
FeelsMoreLikeAMemory March 19th, 2016

@sarasekhon99 Tough question! As an unmarried person whose parents didn't make it to their 26th anniversary, I get where the cynicism can come from. You need very solid reasons to get married. Your relationship needs to be based on respect, trust, and true friendship. And a lot of other stuff. And there are no guarantees that a marriage will survive everything.

load more
User Profile: KimHeesoo
KimHeesoo March 19th, 2016

How to put profile picture?

4 replies
User Profile: Stormedheart
Stormedheart March 20th, 2016

@KimHeesoo

I read you need 200 growth points to be able to do that

3 replies
March 20th, 2016

@Aminah

2 replies
User Profile: Stormedheart
Stormedheart March 20th, 2016

@FaizSheikh

yes?

March 20th, 2016

@FaizSheikh

load more
load more
load more