Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Now accepting submissions for Q & A CHALLENGE !

User Profile: Dillion
Dillion March 4th, 2016

Hello everyone!

@Lucy2 has done such an amazing job running the Q & A team, she is now expanding to all adults to submit their very own question to be considered in the Q & A Section of the website for a limited time!

Check it out here!

Submit one question, tag two other Listeners to submit two more questions

104
User Profile: SoulsEclipsed
SoulsEclipsed March 21st, 2016

Fund raising for mental health services is on going at many levels in the community. Where as tax payers and fundraisers can members of the the community view exactly how such funds are being allocated? Is there any accountability to the public? To those in need of support services?

User Profile: SweetSerenityx
SweetSerenityx March 21st, 2016

How do I know when to get help?

- - - - - - - - - - -

User Profile: BlueMoonTalk364
BlueMoonTalk364 March 21st, 2016

How can I become a listener? I think that coul help me with my one depression...

User Profile: buttercup10
buttercup10 March 21st, 2016

a few days ago I saw optimistic. Quotes in his app but now can't find them

thanks!

User Profile: The9
The9 March 22nd, 2016

How do I deal with my social anxiety, even with a small group I feel like I'm shaking as much as an earthquake

User Profile: Msbryant02
Msbryant02 March 22nd, 2016

I don't know what to do like I still have thoughts about my daughter father and is kind of scary and I don't know what to do

User Profile: Roseberrytealeaves
Roseberrytealeaves March 22nd, 2016

How to cope better Living life away from toxic negative bad family memebers? ?

User Profile: happyhappyxox
happyhappyxox March 22nd, 2016

I've been losing weight really fast recently. the past week I've lost 5.4 pounds and I haven't been trying to lose it at all. I'm lactose intolerant but still eat it accidently so I just assume my stomach hurts from that, and when I'm not hungry I don't eat but when I do eat it's very little. this morning I weighed 118.6 now I'm 117.4 and I'm scared

User Profile: JessicaDanyale
JessicaDanyale March 22nd, 2016

How do I figure out what's wrong with me when I don't know how to explain it. Its like I'm trying to say something..explain it to someone and next thing I know I'm standing there blank.

2 replies
User Profile: Roseberrytealeaves
Roseberrytealeaves March 22nd, 2016

@JessicaDanyale

Sometimes I have the same problems , for me it seems to be nerves like I know alot of things and anwsers to things but when someone puts me on the spot sometimes I blank out and Forget just because a bunch of things run through my head and make me blank out and be like uhhh. Just nevousness causes it for me and under pressure.. because if I rehearse it in my head I will get it right when some one questions me. Like I failed out on my interview because it was a surprise interview I was in shock and was not ready but the next interviews I planned ahead and rehearsed it for a whole day and of course I aced it and got the job but if it wasn't for practicing and repeating it in my head to build confidence I would have probably messed it up lol

1 reply
User Profile: JessicaDanyale
JessicaDanyale March 22nd, 2016

@Roseberrytealeaves thanks. Maybe it is nerves.

load more
load more

Im in huge struggle between what i want and whats right! I love him but he is everything wrong. Im in pain, i over think, i dont sleep, eat or study.. im tired of everything.. how can i get out of that?

8 replies
User Profile: shashi370
shashi370 March 22nd, 2016

@straightforwardTangerine7281

I want to say that why are you wasting your life for him, who doesn't care about you, who doesn't know what's Ur situation now, I want to say, love someone who treat you as a queen, because if you will stuck with that guy continuously, then I can challenge u, u will not get anything except sadness, regrets

2 replies

@shashi370 he loves me too, i know he does but it cant be okay ever.. plus ive exams and my finals are too soon and I gotta get full marks to study medicine. Its just awful

1 reply
User Profile: shashi370
shashi370 March 22nd, 2016

@straightforwardTangerine7281

OK, then my request is to focus on your study first, and one truth about the world I want to share, all like rising sun not setting sun, and hints are enough for smart people, now think, what is your first priority

load more
load more
User Profile: Roseberrytealeaves
Roseberrytealeaves March 22nd, 2016

@straightforwardTangerine7281

Maybe try to focus on all the reasons why he is wrong or bad for you, think about yourself. Love may be just lust or a faze of excitement or just holding on . Try to keep your self busy , spending less contact and time with him or less time on social media may help too. I got rid of all my social medias and it's such an AMAZING better feeling all my real friends and family that care know how to contact me with out social networking. . It took me a while to get rid of it because it was a thrill but it was also keeping me too occupied with the thought and pics of him...

1 reply

@Roseberrytealeaves i really believe that would be a great idea.. im tired of everything.. i hated myself and i guess being isolated for a while would help a lot! Plus ive to focus on my study.. they are too soon and I gotta get full marks to study medicine so thanks a lot

load more
User Profile: kayce97
kayce97 March 22nd, 2016

@straightforwardTangerine7281 I think you need to try to focus on yourself, your happiness, and do what you think is right. Sometimes in order to better yourself you have to let people go that are holding you back in life.

2 replies

@kayce97 i believe youre right.. i need to focus on myself and my study.. ive had horrible days and really i need some time off as over thinking makes me feel like my head is about to explode so thanks a lot

1 reply
User Profile: Roseberrytealeaves
Roseberrytealeaves March 24th, 2016

@straightforwardTangerine7281

Your so welcome , getting off the "grid" of social media that us really helped I'm still not even on it I don't ever want it again lol . But good luck and wish you the best :) good night!

load more
load more
load more