Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

IGTBA.... I know you want to know what this means. CLICK THROUGH

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 23rd, 2015

IGTBA is a saying my grandfather used to say all the time! I wanted to share it with you today heart

It's

Great

To

Be

Alive

Today, i'm really feeling the IGTBA love, so let's share our #IGTBA moments from the day here!

Special invitation to all the **grumpy people** out there to participate (you know who you are...yes, i'm talking to you...)

505
User Profile: NR365
NR365 July 26th, 2015

#IGTBA I love my wife. She loves me too.

User Profile: Seraphina2
Seraphina2 July 26th, 2015

I have a new girlfriend #IGTBA

User Profile: Amelia
Amelia July 27th, 2015

#IGTBA because Rocket and I got home safely from visiting family. Now, it's time to kick butt for the last month of residency!!

2 replies
User Profile: musicalSoul44
musicalSoul44 July 27th, 2015

Wow, I didn't know you were in residency @RocketsMom! That's so cool!

1 reply
User Profile: Amelia
Amelia July 27th, 2015

@musicalSoul -- thanks! I'll be fully licensed after I finish my hours (well, actually, my hours are done....I'm kind of an over-achiever but we have to go for a full 12 months) at the end of August yes

load more
load more
User Profile: JennaLovesYou
JennaLovesYou July 27th, 2015

IGTBA because I have a wonderful family here on 7 Cups! <3

July 27th, 2015

It's great to be alive because I am alive. I am able to experience, feel, love, see, share, and so much more.

1 reply
User Profile: musicalSoul44
musicalSoul44 July 27th, 2015

@sativa you've perfectly said exaclty what I didn't know how to express in words. Yes, that! IGTBA :)

load more
User Profile: Laura
Laura OP July 27th, 2015

igtba bc i get to spend alot of time over the next 4 weeks with my family!

1 reply
User Profile: Amelia
Amelia July 28th, 2015

@Laura--that's awesome!! I just found out today that I have 13 days left that I can take off before the end of residency (so 13 days I can take off in August)....and, because of APA requirements, I have to take the 8 vacation days. So, I will be seeing a lot of family too!!

load more
User Profile: hoppingpen
hoppingpen July 27th, 2015

IGTBA because I lived through suicide attempts and now everyday I get to help people avoid that. I'm starting to feel better about myself through this website.

User Profile: Amelia
Amelia July 28th, 2015

IGTBA because things feel like they are starting to fall into place....one month left in residency and I'm starting to get calls about interviews for jobs!!

User Profile: Sam
Sam July 28th, 2015

IGTBA because there is warm sunshine on my back, and the smell of freshly cut grass, and a cool summer breeze, and smoking hot coffee, and the sound of my kids laughing. Happy Tuesday! heart

1 reply
User Profile: Amelia
Amelia July 28th, 2015

@Soulsurfer--that sounds awesome!! Happy Tuesday to you also!

load more
User Profile: Emmamonroe
Emmamonroe July 28th, 2015

IGTBA because I have finally found my place in this world, and I have the right man next to me ready to take this journey.