Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

IGTBA.... I know you want to know what this means. CLICK THROUGH

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 23rd, 2015

IGTBA is a saying my grandfather used to say all the time! I wanted to share it with you today heart

It's

Great

To

Be

Alive

Today, i'm really feeling the IGTBA love, so let's share our #IGTBA moments from the day here!

Special invitation to all the **grumpy people** out there to participate (you know who you are...yes, i'm talking to you...)

505
User Profile: Pali
Pali July 29th, 2015

IGTBA because my dogs are the sweetestsmiley

2 replies
User Profile: Amelia
Amelia July 29th, 2015

@Pali--aren't dogs the greatest??!!

1 reply
User Profile: Pali
Pali July 29th, 2015

Totally heart @RocketsMom

load more
load more
July 29th, 2015

IGTBA because I went and saw a movie with friends yesterday and am getting clothes for school tomorrow!

2 replies
User Profile: Amelia
Amelia July 29th, 2015

@echandsketch--I hope you had fun at the movies and have fun going clothes shopping!

1 reply
August 2nd, 2015

Ant-man was one of the best movies I've had the pleasure of seeing, and I got clothing that I like and goes well together!

load more
load more
User Profile: QuietPastelRain
QuietPastelRain July 29th, 2015

IGTBA because tomorrow maybe better than today!

2 replies
User Profile: Amelia
Amelia July 29th, 2015

@OceanMermaid--very, very true. And, we won't know until it gets here :). *hugs*

1 reply
User Profile: QuietPastelRain
QuietPastelRain July 29th, 2015

Thank you! *hugs back* :)

load more
load more
July 29th, 2015

IGTBA because...um...-w-"" wish I wasn't stuck negatively thinking atm. is having a hard time enjoying life to begin with.

1 reply
July 29th, 2015

here is where most my issues lie at the moment if anyone was interested

load more
User Profile: KoiFish
KoiFish July 29th, 2015

IGTBA because I was able to make plans to hang out with friends tomorrow and buy gifts for a coworkers daughter which made them all happy.

User Profile: Br33zyS3tz
Br33zyS3tz July 29th, 2015

IGTBA because today is another chance, another day, filled with chances to make others happy, to improve their mood(s), to comfort and console, to encourage and uplift, to make changes for the future; its another day to breathe and be thankful ! <3

User Profile: soulsings
soulsings July 29th, 2015

IGTBA because it was another chance to reach out to people wanting to chat.

User Profile: TheSleepyWriter
TheSleepyWriter July 30th, 2015

IGTBA because I finally feel like I have the motivation and the method to turn my life around.

2 replies
User Profile: Amelia
Amelia July 30th, 2015

@TheSleepyWriter--that's so great!! I'm excited for you! :)

1 reply
User Profile: TheSleepyWriter
TheSleepyWriter July 30th, 2015

@RocketsMom thank you so much!

load more
load more
User Profile: MrGee
MrGee July 30th, 2015

IGTBA because I'm going to Cedar Point!

User Profile: KoiFish
KoiFish July 30th, 2015

IGTBA because I got to hang out with a friend who felt like she lost all her friends due to her boyfriend, and I also had the chance to call a friend who moved hundreds of miles away to let him know that I think of him and hope he's doing well. They were both extremely happy to know that people think about them and that they do have friends. It cured my loneliness as well.

3 replies
User Profile: Amelia
Amelia July 30th, 2015

@niceEast1866--that's so awesome!! Sounds like you helped their moods and yours! :)

2 replies
User Profile: KoiFish
KoiFish July 30th, 2015

@rocketsmom yes!! Usually I don't contact people because I'm afraid to get rejected, but it's friendship week so I said "what the heck, let's try this out!" I would have never initiated contact had I not gotten the courage and support from members like you on 7cups. Thank you for kind words. Change is hard even if we know it's good for us :)

1 reply
User Profile: Amelia
Amelia July 30th, 2015

@niceEast1866--change is INCREDIBLY hard (for most of us). I love that you were able to find support on this site and use it to continue improving IRL. That's just.....well....awesome! So proud!

load more
load more
load more