Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

IGTBA.... I know you want to know what this means. CLICK THROUGH

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 23rd, 2015

IGTBA is a saying my grandfather used to say all the time! I wanted to share it with you today heart

It's

Great

To

Be

Alive

Today, i'm really feeling the IGTBA love, so let's share our #IGTBA moments from the day here!

Special invitation to all the **grumpy people** out there to participate (you know who you are...yes, i'm talking to you...)

505
User Profile: ItsJoel
ItsJoel August 2nd, 2015

IGTBA because I used what I learned by being a listener on 7COT to help in my life! Ihave some friends who are going through so much I used my trining to help them and make them feel like they are worth something! It is times like those when I love what I do! I love being a listener on her and I always will!!!

User Profile: chazzlet
chazzlet August 2nd, 2015

Most of the time I don't feel like #IGTBA, but today I feel like #IGTBA because I realised I haven't had a panic attack in over a week. It's only small, I know, but it's a big deal for me. 😊

1 reply
User Profile: Amelia
Amelia August 3rd, 2015

@chazzlet -- I don't think that's small...personally, I think that's AMAZING! Thank you for sharing such a big milestone with us :). *hugs*

load more
User Profile: sugaryrainbows
sugaryrainbows August 3rd, 2015

Today I woke up, I got the chance to open up my eyes and see the world again. Though I'm not that happy with my life now, still grateful God gave me a chance to live and a chance to make a difference. It's great to be alive!

I hope y'all having a great day. :)

User Profile: Smsmsm123
Smsmsm123 August 3rd, 2015

IGTBA so I can watch my younger sibling grow up and be there for my sibling when they need me.

1 reply
User Profile: Amelia
Amelia August 3rd, 2015

@Smsmsm123 -- that's great!! I love being part of my younger brother's life :)

load more
User Profile: blueHickory43
blueHickory43 August 3rd, 2015

IGTBA because everyday is an opportunity to be a better person than I was the day before

User Profile: SkyUnicorn
SkyUnicorn August 3rd, 2015

I'm taking care of myself physically, mentally, and emotionally, and it's making me feel so incredibly happy! IGTBA!!! smiley

1 reply
User Profile: Amelia
Amelia August 3rd, 2015

@SkyUnicorn -- that's so awesome! Thank you for sharing that with us!

load more
User Profile: BasicMelodies
BasicMelodies August 3rd, 2015

#IGTBA because I get to see rabbits in my backyard every day or so.

User Profile: shySpring8761
shySpring8761 August 3rd, 2015

igtba because I have a boyfriend who I know loves me.

User Profile: KoiFish
KoiFish August 3rd, 2015

IGTBA because every day I have one more opportunity to have an adventure. Whether I take that opportunity or not depends on me.

3 replies
User Profile: Amelia
Amelia August 4th, 2015

@KoiFish -- I love this! And it's a great reminder that it's up to us to take opportunities when we have them :)

2 replies
User Profile: KoiFish
KoiFish August 4th, 2015

@RocketsMom Every day we each have 24 hours in which we can do anything in the world, why not make it memorable? Even engaging in the every day mundane things can be fun.

1 reply
User Profile: Amelia
Amelia August 4th, 2015

@KoiFish -- I love your positive attitude!!! Honestly, it is inspiring.

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Dreamer02
Dreamer02 August 3rd, 2015

IGTBA, bcuz of "The Fosters" tonight!! XD

1 reply
User Profile: Amelia
Amelia August 4th, 2015

@Dreamer02 -- TV can be such an awesome way to relax!!

load more