Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

IGTBA.... I know you want to know what this means. CLICK THROUGH

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 23rd, 2015

IGTBA is a saying my grandfather used to say all the time! I wanted to share it with you today heart

It's

Great

To

Be

Alive

Today, i'm really feeling the IGTBA love, so let's share our #IGTBA moments from the day here!

Special invitation to all the **grumpy people** out there to participate (you know who you are...yes, i'm talking to you...)

505
User Profile: Shinnybelle
Shinnybelle August 3rd, 2015

IGTBA because I have people who love me no matter how bad I get!

1 reply
User Profile: Amelia
Amelia August 4th, 2015

@Shinnybelle -- Thanks for sharing this...sometimes I have to remind myself of it because I know that when I'm down, I don't always feel like there are others around I can turn to. *hugs*

load more
User Profile: blissfulwanderlust
blissfulwanderlust August 3rd, 2015

#IGTBA because the rain storm has just passed and I can see a rainbow starting to form. Just reminds me that not all bad weather lasts forever!

1 reply
User Profile: Amelia
Amelia August 4th, 2015

@blissfulwanderlust -- my best friend is a meteorologist and she reminds me of this all the time :). Thanks for sharing!

load more
User Profile: blueApricot7637
blueApricot7637 August 4th, 2015

#IGTBA because I finally feel like I'm starting to get my life under control...

First day at the new job today, and got up early for morning walk!

2 replies
User Profile: Amelia
Amelia August 4th, 2015

@blueApricot7637 -- I love hearing these things!! It truly is a great feeling when we start to feel balanced. I hope the rest of your week at your new job goes amazingly awesome ;).

User Profile: KoiFish
KoiFish August 4th, 2015

@blueApricot7637 kudos on the morning walk! Those feel great and helps keep the flow of movement going. I suffer from depression and lack of motivation so this one simple activity has made all the difference for me.

load more
User Profile: KoiFish
KoiFish August 4th, 2015

IGTBA and take a really nice nap... 😊

1 reply
User Profile: Amelia
Amelia August 4th, 2015

@KoiFish -- I love snuggling for a nap with my pup, Rocket!

load more
User Profile: sugaryrainbows
sugaryrainbows August 4th, 2015

I've got a friend here in 7Cups. He does not judge me even if I have a lot of issues. It's great to be alive having such a caring friend! :)

Hope you all got that kind of friend :)

1 reply
User Profile: KoiFish
KoiFish August 4th, 2015

@sugaryrainbows I have been introduced to really nice people here on 7cups. The changes I see in myself has been astounding. It helps to find a truly good friend and I am glad you found that on this site. Many more good friends to make, I'm sure!! :)

load more
User Profile: gentleParadise14
gentleParadise14 August 4th, 2015

#IGTBA because then I can make a difference to others around me! :)

1 reply
User Profile: Amelia
Amelia August 4th, 2015

@gentleParadise14 -- I love this feeling as well :)

load more
User Profile: wittyDay532
wittyDay532 August 4th, 2015

Igtba because my lovely boyfriend made me feel good about myself for the first time in a while

User Profile: silverSound86
silverSound86 August 4th, 2015

IGTBA because I am living in the moment, right now. :)

1 reply
User Profile: Amelia
Amelia August 4th, 2015

@silverSound86 -- thank you for this reminder. Living in the moment is something I sometimes struggle with :)

load more
User Profile: lonelydeviantsoul
lonelydeviantsoul August 4th, 2015

IGTBA because it could ALWAYS get worse.

2 replies
User Profile: KoiFish
KoiFish August 4th, 2015

@lonelydeviantsoul and it could always get better cheeky

1 reply
User Profile: Amelia
Amelia August 4th, 2015

Great point, @KoiFish!

load more
load more
User Profile: Amelia
Amelia August 4th, 2015

IGTBA because I'm continuing to work on moving forward in my personal and professional pursuits.