Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

IGTBA.... I know you want to know what this means. CLICK THROUGH

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 23rd, 2015

IGTBA is a saying my grandfather used to say all the time! I wanted to share it with you today heart

It's

Great

To

Be

Alive

Today, i'm really feeling the IGTBA love, so let's share our #IGTBA moments from the day here!

Special invitation to all the **grumpy people** out there to participate (you know who you are...yes, i'm talking to you...)

505
User Profile: Amelia
Amelia August 4th, 2015

IGTBA because, after three hours (procrastination at my finest!), I have some color on my profile page!! Oh, and checkmarks too! (Thank you, @Baubs @Resisti @RebeccaEmily)

2 replies
User Profile: Ila
Ila August 4th, 2015

@Rocketsmom your profile looks stunning! <3

1 reply
User Profile: Amelia
Amelia August 4th, 2015

@Resisti -- awwww.....thanks. Hopefully I've got the hang of it now so any future changes won't take me three hours!! ;)

load more
load more
User Profile: PeachWolf
PeachWolf August 4th, 2015

IGTBA bc i know that my parents love me, my sisters, my brother and bc i don't care about b*tches that tried ruining my life(..ofc that didnt work out lol) !!!!

User Profile: Shinnybelle
Shinnybelle August 4th, 2015

#IGTBA because.... Chocolate and cuddles on the couch 🍫💺

1 reply
User Profile: Amelia
Amelia August 4th, 2015

@Shinnybelle -- I love cuddles on the couch with my pup!

load more
User Profile: IvanHerrejon0
IvanHerrejon0 August 4th, 2015

#IGTBA because I can offer support to people in 7 cups of tea:)

User Profile: tealRaspberries1994
tealRaspberries1994 August 4th, 2015

IGTBA because I feel worm and fuzzy :)

User Profile: SunriseIvy2270
SunriseIvy2270 August 4th, 2015

ITGBA because for some people, it does get better!

1 reply
User Profile: Amelia
Amelia August 5th, 2015

@SunriseIvy2270 -- yes, it certainly does. And, with time, I think it does for many of us...even if it is not in a way we had expected. *hugs*

load more
User Profile: Amelia
Amelia August 5th, 2015

IGTBA because, for once, I am standing up for myself at work. It's a new, scary, and exciting feeling all at once! :)

User Profile: funnyBlackberry4436
funnyBlackberry4436 August 5th, 2015

IGTBA... Because I love Nature. N have lovely people around who loves n cares for me.

1 reply
User Profile: Amelia
Amelia August 5th, 2015

@funnyBlackberry4436 -- those are certainly some great reasons to be alive!! :)

load more
August 6th, 2015

igtba because I have so much I can do to help the people I care about, and that makes me feel good

User Profile: Amelia
Amelia August 7th, 2015

IGTBA because it's Friday!!!! cheeky

1 reply
User Profile: Dreamer02
Dreamer02 August 8th, 2015

YASSS!

load more