Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

IGTBA.... I know you want to know what this means. CLICK THROUGH

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 23rd, 2015

IGTBA is a saying my grandfather used to say all the time! I wanted to share it with you today heart

It's

Great

To

Be

Alive

Today, i'm really feeling the IGTBA love, so let's share our #IGTBA moments from the day here!

Special invitation to all the **grumpy people** out there to participate (you know who you are...yes, i'm talking to you...)

505
User Profile: seaanemone
seaanemone May 19th, 2016

I'm stuggling real bad with my emotions today and my thought processes so this exercise is tough for me at the moment.

However, #IGTBA so that I can eat hawaiian pizza with my cat. Siver, pizza flavored lining in everything.

User Profile: greenHuman8078
greenHuman8078 May 19th, 2016

#IGTBA because we are alive and we have a chance to make things better little by little.

User Profile: Cheeney
Cheeney May 19th, 2016

This is a lovely thread, lots of positivity here. #IGTBA because I reached 80.000 words on my novel yesterday (which translates to roughly 200-300 pages, depending on the margins)

May 19th, 2016

#igtba because tomorrow i begin a new chapter in my academic life

May 19th, 2016

#IGTBA because I cant wait to travel

User Profile: TirelessExplorer
TirelessExplorer May 19th, 2016

IGTBA because I have a job within my profession and awesome colleagues and managers. And I'm in Munich!!

User Profile: Kayy19
Kayy19 May 19th, 2016

#IGTBA because God gave me another 24 hours 🤗💪🏽

1 reply
User Profile: Brokenwingz
Brokenwingz May 19th, 2016

@Kayy19 amen!

load more
User Profile: HaveFaith07
HaveFaith07 May 19th, 2016

IGTBA today I am well rested and not feeling stressed at all. I am enjoying time spent playing with my puppy, Bella. I am able to relax a little and meditate before class today. I am productive and motivated! I am happy.

User Profile: Brokenwingz
Brokenwingz May 19th, 2016

Made me smile:) thank u

User Profile: Amelia
Amelia May 19th, 2016

Like @HaveFaith07--when I saw this thread, I thought IGTBA because I got to spend time walking with and caring for Rocket (my dog)--one of the kindest souls around :)