Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

IGTBA.... I know you want to know what this means. CLICK THROUGH

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 23rd, 2015

IGTBA is a saying my grandfather used to say all the time! I wanted to share it with you today heart

It's

Great

To

Be

Alive

Today, i'm really feeling the IGTBA love, so let's share our #IGTBA moments from the day here!

Special invitation to all the **grumpy people** out there to participate (you know who you are...yes, i'm talking to you...)

505
User Profile: jr50
jr50 May 20th, 2016

#IGTBA. Hopefully it is another day I can find someone worse off then me and make them smile. : ))

User Profile: GrayPebble
GrayPebble May 20th, 2016

#IGTBA because I've been able to meet so many great people who have influenced me positively in life :) I owe it to them!

User Profile: learn
learn May 20th, 2016

IGTBA because I may not be for long.

User Profile: Mccuttin
Mccuttin May 20th, 2016

I like how it sounds....thank you

@Laura

May 20th, 2016

I just took the lid off of my yoghurt. And on the bottom of the lid it said 'I make time to catch up with old friends :)' and for some reason it made me smile , IGTBA!

User Profile: BridgetAileen
BridgetAileen May 20th, 2016

IGTBA because I have today to putter around the house. I woke up earlier than usual and have plenty of time to get some chores accomplished, do some self-care, and do some fun things. Progress, not perfection. It's a great day!

User Profile: warmheartedHuman2014
warmheartedHuman2014 May 20th, 2016

IGTBA because I've just realised that I'm not so bad at choreography and that that may mean a possibility of a job change. :)

1 reply
User Profile: impartialTree3773
impartialTree3773 May 22nd, 2016

@warmheartedHuman2014

Thays really great I'm happy for you:)

load more
User Profile: BridgetAileen
BridgetAileen May 22nd, 2016

IGTBA because I bought some wonderful fresh vegetables at the farmers' market today. I'll have some scrumtious and healthy meals this week.

User Profile: TirelessExplorer
TirelessExplorer May 22nd, 2016

I'm glad to be alive because I feel my next adventure is just ahead of me!

User Profile: BridgetAileen
BridgetAileen May 24th, 2016

IGTBA because I finished a mixed media mandala art journal page. Something new for me. It was enjoyable to work on, and I'm pleased with the result. I'm looking forward to doing more art journaling.