Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

IGTBA.... I know you want to know what this means. CLICK THROUGH

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 23rd, 2015

IGTBA is a saying my grandfather used to say all the time! I wanted to share it with you today heart

It's

Great

To

Be

Alive

Today, i'm really feeling the IGTBA love, so let's share our #IGTBA moments from the day here!

Special invitation to all the **grumpy people** out there to participate (you know who you are...yes, i'm talking to you...)

505
User Profile: safeandsoundta
safeandsoundta May 24th, 2016

IGBTA because with each day comes new opportunities. :)

User Profile: BridgetAileen
BridgetAileen May 26th, 2016

IGTBA because the adoption of my cousin's son was final today. Now they're officially a family of three. ♥

User Profile: TirelessExplorer
TirelessExplorer May 26th, 2016

IGRBA because I have just made closer friends with some friends today as we hiked ;)

User Profile: Ren
Ren June 28th, 2016

@Laura because im going to skating soon! im so excited and happy to be alive today heart

User Profile: BridgetAileen
BridgetAileen June 28th, 2016

IGTBA because I have the day to read and craft. laugh

User Profile: safeandsoundta
safeandsoundta June 28th, 2016

#IGTBA My long-distance my boyfriend and I can schedule visits to see each other in person.

User Profile: sacchan
sacchan July 16th, 2016

@Laura

#IGTBA I feel pretty good about myself today.

User Profile: bethanysarahg
bethanysarahg July 23rd, 2016

#IGBTA because I have great friends who love me!

July 24th, 2016

#IGTBA because I got blueberry cheesecake-flavoured ice cream today hehe 🙈

User Profile: friendlyTortoise7027
friendlyTortoise7027 July 24th, 2016

Grumpy isn't bad, sometimes grumpy is even warranted and a good thing. That being said..

I'm grateful to mango juice, free coffee, joyful walks with my child, still being able to pick him up and carry him comfortably against my torso.

It's great to be alive, to enjoy the warmth of the sun on my skin, and not have my glasses fall apart (yet) since I can't afford to rpelace them.

It's great to be alive, to have a mess in the house to clean, to have dishes to wash, to have enough excess that I accidentally nourish bugs.