Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

IGTBA.... I know you want to know what this means. CLICK THROUGH

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 23rd, 2015

IGTBA is a saying my grandfather used to say all the time! I wanted to share it with you today heart

It's

Great

To

Be

Alive

Today, i'm really feeling the IGTBA love, so let's share our #IGTBA moments from the day here!

Special invitation to all the **grumpy people** out there to participate (you know who you are...yes, i'm talking to you...)

505
July 24th, 2016

IGTBA because I have all these people to love and cherish

July 24th, 2016

#IGTBA I mowed my lawn today and the smell of fresh cut grass is the best!

User Profile: MercurytheLoner
MercurytheLoner July 24th, 2016

#IGTBA because I am blessed with so many options in life

User Profile: quietBeach575
quietBeach575 July 24th, 2016

My downs girl had her first date, #igtba to see that!!!! To see her so happy and excited!! #igtba

User Profile: MusicCandy
MusicCandy July 24th, 2016

Yea! I have a special needs daughter too, and her teacher and friends took her shopping and got her all ready for Prom - and her boyfriend ( also special needs and w/c) was handsome in his tux. He does not speak any words, and she only says a few words, but the love and excitement was all over with smiles and giggles! So happy for you - a very special Mom!

User Profile: ConfusedLover15
ConfusedLover15 July 24th, 2016

#IGTBA because I got to meet the best friends I could ever ask for.

User Profile: Peyton17
Peyton17 July 24th, 2016

IGTBA because I am surrounded by amazing family and friends!!

July 24th, 2016

#IGTBA because at the end of a really hard day, there is always this nice soft bed to hold me. 👌

July 24th, 2016

Its GTBA, everything in life has a meaning, there Is a lesson in everything we do. We may not know the reason for something immediately but with searching we find understanding.

User Profile: krissylynn2
krissylynn2 July 24th, 2016

IGTBA because my sisters bring so much joy to my life.