Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I have posted in the forums [fill in blank] times! Let us know how many times you've participated in the forums! First timers will get a high five!

User Profile: Laura
Laura February 6th, 2018

I have posted in the forums [fill in blank] times! Let us know how many times you've participated in the forums! First timers will get a high five!

100
User Profile: Keion
Keion February 6th, 2018

I guess around 20 or more i dont know exactly hahha @Laura

User Profile: Hamaadsjohan
Hamaadsjohan February 6th, 2018

It's I guess more than 5...

User Profile: loyalBunny8044
loyalBunny8044 February 6th, 2018

This is my first post. I joined 7cups less than an hour ago. smiley

2 replies
User Profile: CalmWhisper22
CalmWhisper22 February 6th, 2018

@loyalBunny8044

How do you like it?

1 reply
User Profile: loyalBunny8044
loyalBunny8044 February 7th, 2018

@DanaMH

not quite sure yet. im still exploring.

thank u 4 askin.

toay has been a challenge, i need to try to get some rest.

ttfn

load more
load more
User Profile: chaos7179
chaos7179 February 6th, 2018

I have posted twice including this one.

2 replies
User Profile: CalmWhisper22
CalmWhisper22 February 6th, 2018

@chaos7179

​​​​​​​How do you like it?

1 reply
User Profile: CalmWhisper22
CalmWhisper22 February 7th, 2018

@DanaMH

Amazing and my therapist is so very happy that I found this great app!

load more
load more
February 6th, 2018

I have posted in the forum three times.

User Profile: Irene4852
Irene4852 February 6th, 2018

Around 60 times

User Profile: Emmawilsss
Emmawilsss February 6th, 2018

This is my first forum post :))

User Profile: ShaynaRae
ShaynaRae February 6th, 2018

I have posted in the forums 3 times

User Profile: ch4nnels
ch4nnels February 6th, 2018

This is my second post ha

User Profile: originalLove71
originalLove71 February 6th, 2018

This is my third post 😊