Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Social Soldiers & Special Outreach Challenge! 1 Week ONLY! Bonus Cheers & Growth Points on the line!

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 4th, 2016

Hello Social Soldiers & Members who want to help out!

In honor of our 30 Day Self-Esteem Challenge, we want to invite you to participate in a special social soldiers challenge! We are all so fortunate to be part of a supportive community, but there are so many people iout there who are still struggling & could greatly benefit from being part of 7 Cups. For this challenge, we ask you to invite those who are struggling to 7 Cups. Offer them help!

Here is the challenge, should you choose to accept it!

Because so many of you have 7 Cups twitter accounts, this is a twiiter challenge!

This challenge will last one week! It will conclude next Tuesday, October 11 at Midnight!

Step 1: Go out & search for ppl who use these hashtags on twitter:
#selfesteem #selflove #iamugly #notpretty #bullied #sad #stressed #socialanxiety #ihatemyself ...Feel free to search other tags too!

Step 2: Reply to them & offer some supportive works. Additionally let them know know about 7 Cups in a kind & professional manner way! You can even invite them to join the self esteem challenge (link here)! Try to write each reply in your own words & always include your referral link!

Step 3: Once you have replied to 10 or more people on twitter, post to this thread & let us know. Anyone who participates in this challenge will earn a bonus 100 cheers! Bonus cheers will be awarded once you post to this thread!

Double your cheers? Yes, please!! If you earn one of the referral click badges during this challenge, we will give you extra special BONUS cheers!

Look at the first reply to this thread to better understand the badges & the bonus cheers/ growth points you may be able to earn!

Note: All 7 of these badges are all awarded automatically, check your profile to see if you have earned them!

If you earn one of these badges over the course of the week, post to this thread & let us know! Bonus cheers will be awarded once we verify the badge on your profile!

43
User Profile: smilinghooman
smilinghooman October 6th, 2016

Already have messenger badge working towards envoy now

User Profile: BatmanAtYourService
BatmanAtYourService October 6th, 2016

this is amazing! tweeting done <3

User Profile: 4nd1k42
4nd1k42 October 7th, 2016

@Laura

I've already sent 10+ replies couple days ago and will continue.......

Just get "Got Your Back" for 5 referral link, I think I'm not persuade enough;

User Profile: roseslady2
roseslady2 October 7th, 2016

@Laura I shared this link and some testimony for 7cups on my group "Bipolar By Proxy", a local group for those with family that have mental illness. Most of us are in the group because we need support for our own depression and anxiety linked to our loved one. The page has been a great help for me and so has my group. There are 18 members. I'm off to do some searching and encouraging. Thanks for everything!

October 8th, 2016

Did on facebook instead since I don't have twitter. Not sure how many people it will reach. I tried posting it on as many Facebook pages that I was a part of that had to do with anxiety and depression that I could. I hope it helps reach a few people XD

User Profile: imaginativeMelon7014
imaginativeMelon7014 October 9th, 2016

Posted on Facebook, Tumblr and Twitter.

User Profile: PoolOfBrokenMemories
PoolOfBrokenMemories October 9th, 2016

I've joined the social soldiers. People who have a twitter acount can follow me @ https://twitter.com/SupportiveTea

User Profile: PolandRay
PolandRay October 10th, 2016

How to boost someone self-esteem if he/she is a negative thinker?

User Profile: Diandra
Diandra October 10th, 2016

@Laura
Completed! I love the idea!

User Profile: PointlessQueen
PointlessQueen October 11th, 2016

@Laura all done <3 this is brilliant actually