Spread the Love Marathon: 2600 cheers are waiting for you at the finish line!
![]()
Have you ever run or walked a marathon?
Launch the Link Marathon Campaign:
Part of achieving our goal of becoming the emotional support system for the internet is spreading the word. If people don't know about us, we can't help them!
There are many ways that people find 7 Cups. In fact, we have an entire forum dedicated to sharing how you found our community! It is one of the most popular threads/ categories. We know this is how many people find us!
In December, we had the Cup Connect campaign, which was a huge success. This project will be Cup Connect Marathon Challenge. The goal of the 7 Cups Connection Marathon Challenge is to continue to spread the word, so that our community and support and enrich more people all over the world. But this project is 26 times more challenging....!!!!
Here is the challenge..... should you choose to accept it....
Share the 7cups.com URL in 26 unique locations over the course of January.
You can share on your social media pages, websites or blogs! You can post the URL on blogs, facebook, tumblr, twitter..etc. get creative!
Not sure what to write? No problem! Here is an example of something post:
"7 Cups of Tea can now be found at www.7cups.com. If you need someone to talk to or want to engaged in exercises to help you feel calm, please check it out. The community is awesome and I'm glad to be a part of it."
WANT TO JOIN THIS PROJECT?
RSVP to this project by posting in this thread!
Once you start participating in this challenge and sharing the 7 Cups link, please submit your work in this form!
Note: Make sure you provide URL's for your links. Instead of writing: "Facebook," write "www.facebook.com/7cups" or whatever the specific URL is.
You will have till January 31st to complete this challenge. You can submit to this form all at once (all 26 links listed) OR you can submit in smaller chunks. Just make sure all 26 links are submitted by January 31, 2016!
All successful participants will be awarded *2600* cheers & the Cup Connect Marathon Badge!
*present*
I'll surely take part in this!
@cristiana33
SAMEE!:)))
I accept!![]()
I have a question. Can we only post once to each social media which counts as one of the unique locations or can we post more than once and count it as more than one location? (I hope the question made sense).
@InfiniteSusana
Do you mean as in say post on different days but to the same site? cc: @Laura
@Amelia @Laura Yes! If those each count as one submission? Or do they have to each be posted onto a different site?
@InfiniteSusana
I'm not sure--I would guess different sites as the idea is to spread the word--but I don't know for certain. @Laura will likely be able to answer that question tomorrow :)
@Amelia Awesome, thank you!
@InfiniteSusana
Yes, different sites! :)
@Laura Ah, okay. Thank You! :)
Yes, I'm up for the challenge!
Count me in!
Yay!
me
I will do it
Can we use our personal referral link or should it just be the home page url?
Yipee!! How exciting!!
That's exciting, i'm in !! 