Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

"Strike-a-Streak" & Share Your Work with the Community!!!

User Profile: Laura
Laura May 18th, 2016

As members, you all have the ability to track how many consecutive days you committ to your growth path. You can track your streek on your growth path progress page here: https://www.7cups.com/member/growthProgress.php

Many of you have decided to commit to your growth path, taking steps every day. You are all on streaks! In this thread, let us know what number streak this is!

How to participate: It doesn't matter if its a 2 day streak or a 200 day streak, every day where we do something for yourself deserves to be honored! So... every time you earn another day on your streak, come on down & let us know in this thread! We'd love to give you a *high five* and honor your work along side you! If you do not feel comfortable, there is no pressure to participate!

Those of you who are willing to share your streak, will earn the "Strike-a-Streak" Badge!

Strike-a-Streak: For members who are committed to taking 1 step on their growth path every day and sharing their growth path successes with the community!

1212
User Profile: Cloudydragon
Cloudydragon July 20th, 2016

I was in a 30 day streak but I lost my way somewhere... So, I decided to start over again and go straight to the 30 days once more. It's a promise to myself.

3 days so far!

User Profile: dearhomebody23
dearhomebody23 July 21st, 2016

Working my way to 30 days!

1 reply
User Profile: Laura
Laura OP July 21st, 2016

@dearhomebody23

working my way to 30 days!!! you got this!

load more
User Profile: blueTown8541
blueTown8541 July 21st, 2016

I am on a 22 day streak. I hope to work to 30 very soon. It's certainly something encouraging.

1 reply
User Profile: Laura
Laura OP July 21st, 2016

@blueTown8541

Wow! great work! So proud of you

load more
July 21st, 2016

@Laura feel proud of 14 day streak

1 reply
User Profile: Laura
Laura OP July 21st, 2016

@redPlane253

You should ! that is awesome!

load more
User Profile: mcorbettd
mcorbettd July 21st, 2016

I think the longest streak I've ever gotten is 5 days, and that was once....

User Profile: Moj
Moj July 22nd, 2016

On day 73...hoping I don't mess up this time around and miss a day though like I have twice in the past. surprisecrying

1 reply
User Profile: omo
omo July 22nd, 2016

@Moj that's great! I'm still on day 3..

load more
July 22nd, 2016

Three day streak here! Excited to keep it up!

User Profile: proactiveTiger3409
proactiveTiger3409 July 22nd, 2016

Ummmm............. I completed my growth path step yesterday on my mobile app, and 7cups apprently didn't count it on my streak........... even though it showed up on my app right when I did it. I should be on day 46.......... I've worked hard on this......... and all the sudden I'm back to 1. Please fix this..... it defeats the whole purpose if we can lose our streaks when it isn't even our fault.

@laura @heather

2 replies
User Profile: proactiveTiger3409
proactiveTiger3409 July 24th, 2016

@Laura

Please help. Also, my growth path is not going past day 1 now.... even after it messed up my streak, today should have been day 2 anyway..... (even tho I'm really at 47)

1 reply
User Profile: Laura
Laura OP July 27th, 2016

@proactiveTiger3409

Mail support@7cups.com for help here!

load more
load more
User Profile: istra
istra July 23rd, 2016

28 day streak - my favorite step was the video showcasing the Thai girl who is learning her trade by selling frozen pineapple sticks

User Profile: brightCherry8538
brightCherry8538 July 23rd, 2016

I'm new here and on a 7 day streak.