Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Thank you for the Cupversary Wishes! (A short thank you video included)

User Profile: Laura
Laura November 30th, 2017

Earlier this week, I celebrated my 4 year Cupversary on 7 Cups. You all came together to offer me well wishes and a high five.

This was a big surprise and I am completely humbled by this out pouring of support. Thank you all so much!!! heart

Working at 7 Cups has been the adventure of lifetime. I have transformed as a person over the past four years and that is largely because of you all. I am honored to be in a role where I can support a community full of people who want to make the world a better place. What an incredible thing to witness.

Thank you all so much for your support of me, it means the world to me and keeps me going on challenging days. Just know, I am always in support of each of you as well, we are a team. I will continue to do my best in this job to best serve you all and ensure we continue to grow and learn as a unified community.

AND....

I made this short 3 minute video to say thank you!!!

11
User Profile: RaCat
RaCat November 30th, 2017

@Laura ahhh that's so so sweet, I enjoyed your video and our little party a lot! I am glad that we managed to surprise you because it what was all about, having a little surprise for you! And I hope that you are not mad at @Kate for telling some lies to help us to organize this party and surprise *hides*

User Profile: rebel11
rebel11 November 30th, 2017

@Laura

Congrats, on your 4th anniversary , yes, you are Awesome!!

p.s. it would be good if you could respond to the PM I sent you.

User Profile: SunFern
SunFern November 30th, 2017

@Laura aww Laura heart how nice of you to put this video.

-sends tons of love-

User Profile: RumpleSteeleSkin
RumpleSteeleSkin November 30th, 2017

@Laura

aaaww Laura just watched the video-crying Yes I was cryin a little. Touching and sincere you were. I'm sure we all appreciate and love ya here Laura. You do so much and spread all over 7cups land. We all change and have different focuses, we come and go, but thing is we are in this togetherheart

User Profile: bunnypants
bunnypants November 30th, 2017

@Laura we lovs our laura don't we? <3

User Profile: RaCat
RaCat December 1st, 2017

@bunnypants of course we loaf her! heart

load more
User Profile: Erato
Erato December 1st, 2017

Oops, I'm so sorry I was away on the exact day of your cupversary but I was able to fill the form out days before XD I loaf watching you on your youtube videos!! That's so adorable of you, Laura! Happy cupversary again! c:

User Profile: conscientiousPineapple1782
conscientiousPineapple1782 December 1st, 2017

@Erato

no worries I am too wink

load more
User Profile: conscientiousPineapple1782
conscientiousPineapple1782 December 1st, 2017

@Laura

Hi :) I am a bit to late. Like a cat.

User Profile: SmileyPower
SmileyPower December 1st, 2017

@Laura

aawww so cute! I was all smiley and laughing :D