Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

(Closed) Take 5 to Thrive (and get the Gratitude badge)!

User Profile: Heather225
Heather225 June 25th, 2024

img-9971_1719333798.jpg

7 Cups runs on generosity and gratitude. All of us have big hearts and we look out for one another. In turn, we are champions at expressing gratitude and appreciation. 

We have partnered with some researchers who are pioneering a new gratitude intervention. This takes you offsite to a research site called Qualitrics. The intervention just takes a few minutes. When done,
please come back to this thread and post that you completed the survey and anything that you found interesting about the intervention. 

We will then award you the gratitude badge (officially titled Survey Starin 7 Cups speak) in the coming days!

Take the survey here!

This opportunity is available to all users (members/listeners). You must be at least 18 to take part.

Thank you all for your help! The more ways we can increase generosity and gratitude on 7 Cups the more people we can help. 
172
User Profile: sensibleBalsam9151
sensibleBalsam9151 July 24th, 2024

@Heather225

Survey complete 😊 I was not expecting to feel so emotional about a survey, but it really made me think about gratefulness and what I'm trying to pass along to my children this morning. Very moving activity.

User Profile: considerateCamp6780
considerateCamp6780 July 25th, 2024

@Heather225

Study completed.

User Profile: wandamx26
wandamx26 July 30th, 2024

Survey Completed

User Profile: Iamwhoiamwhoami
Iamwhoiamwhoami July 30th, 2024

@Heather225


I completed the survey.

User Profile: ricktgarrett
ricktgarrett August 1st, 2024

I started the survey but for some reason it started to trigger me. It asked an uncomfortable question and it kept drilling down on the subject. 😄

User Profile: TogetherForeverAlways
TogetherForeverAlways August 2nd, 2024

@Heather225

I have completed the survey! 💪

User Profile: KatePersephone
KatePersephone August 6th, 2024

@Heather225 thank you for sharing this survey! it was great :)

User Profile: communicativePond1728
communicativePond1728 August 6th, 2024

@Heather225 done and it was interesting what I learned about myself. 🙏🏼

User Profile: Izila
Izila August 9th, 2024

@Heather225

I've completed it😊

User Profile: Heather225
Heather225 OP September 25th, 2024

Thank you to all adults who participated in this research study! Everyone who completed the activity and posted here have now received a badge called "Survey Star." If you did not receive it, PM me. We may see more of these opportunities in the future so stay tuned and thanks again for contributing your valuable insight!

Submissions are closed for badging, but feel free to do the journaling activity as long as the link is live for the fun of it!