Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3 Key Things!

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM November 18th, 2019

Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward. I will be doing this on a daily basis. Feel free to do it daily, weekly, or monthly. Right now we've got thousands of people doing a lot of work on the site, but we don't have a clear way of being able to support one another. The goal of this thread is to help all of us see all the good work that is going on. Please ask any questions or share thoughts!

5647
User Profile: Xarveliska
Xarveliska March 24th, 2020

I have been improving my personality.

I am writing journal entires.

I have been eating food 😅

1 reply
User Profile: Shanna
Shanna March 24th, 2020

@Xarveliska Proud of you! Those are all great things

load more
User Profile: ipurpleyouloves
ipurpleyouloves March 24th, 2020

Play UNO with my cousins.

Play mobile games until I win 5 times.

Spend time watching movie with my mother.

1 reply
User Profile: Shanna
Shanna March 24th, 2020

@ipurpleyouloves Sounds like a fun day :) hope the movie was good

load more
User Profile: BrokenArrow71
BrokenArrow71 March 24th, 2020

I slept in late

Finished a painting

started sketching for a new painting

1 reply
User Profile: Shanna
Shanna March 24th, 2020

@BrokenArrow71 Great job getting some rest and getting your creativity flowing!

load more
User Profile: navyPenguin4553
navyPenguin4553 March 24th, 2020

I made myself a filling breakfast

I spent time cleaning to stay healthy

I wasn't stressed or anxious about things I can't control

2 replies
User Profile: considerateWhisper1216
considerateWhisper1216 March 24th, 2020

@navyPenguin4553 that is awesome :))) yay!!

1 reply
User Profile: navyPenguin4553
navyPenguin4553 March 25th, 2020

@considerateWhisper1216

Thank you! It's honestly kind of sad how I don't do at least one of those things regularly though...

load more
load more
User Profile: Goldcherry2113
Goldcherry2113 March 24th, 2020

1.) Been keeping up with the discussions

2.) Been going outside more

3.) I'm learning to sew now

1 reply
User Profile: Shanna
Shanna March 24th, 2020

@Goldcherry2113 So cool that you're learning to sew! It's a great time to pick up some new skills and hobbies. Glad you were able to get some time outside :)

load more
March 24th, 2020

Studying the rs handbook

took test

helped out. In lsr

1 reply
User Profile: Shanna
Shanna March 24th, 2020

@Raysofsunshineandrainbow2005 Great work!

load more
User Profile: Uggsinthesand
Uggsinthesand March 25th, 2020

Today I hungout with my Mom

I went on a walk with my Mom and Dad

I called my Grandparents.

I texted my friend.

1 reply
User Profile: Shanna
Shanna March 25th, 2020

@Uggsinthesand Great job getting all of that connection in! And getting some time outside as well :)

load more
User Profile: Heather225
Heather225 March 25th, 2020

1. community team OKRs draft

2. created spreadsheet for translators to interact from both age groups

3. awarded top translators

1 reply
User Profile: Shanna
Shanna March 25th, 2020

@Heather225 Yay for translation badge! Good work organizing it :)

load more
User Profile: Susamie
Susamie March 25th, 2020

Made delicious breakfast!

worked out at home!

took an online salsa class!

1 reply
User Profile: Shanna
Shanna March 25th, 2020

@Susamie Awesome! So glad you had a good breakfast, and sounds like such a fun class!

load more
User Profile: mikenai
mikenai March 25th, 2020

1. sent request to "fix" this listener account

2. re-configured the settings under listener's profile

3. browsed and explore 7cups through listener's profile

now feeling very highly anxious about this profile. gotta be cautious... before i hurt myself or others by accident.

2 replies
User Profile: Shanna
Shanna March 25th, 2020

@mikenai

Glad to have you here! What makes you think you will hurt people?

1 reply
User Profile: mikenaiwc
mikenaiwc March 25th, 2020

@Shanna

just in case.... if I accidentally say or reply something wrongly?

drastic things may suddenly turn bad... which in turn might hurt either party either emotionally, mentally, physically or worse both.

load more
load more