3 Key Things!
Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward. I will be doing this on a daily basis. Feel free to do it daily, weekly, or monthly. Right now we've got thousands of people doing a lot of work on the site, but we don't have a clear way of being able to support one another. The goal of this thread is to help all of us see all the good work that is going on. Please ask any questions or share thoughts!
- I have FaceTimed with my family and friends
- did a course online
- helped a member
1. Participated in a coursera course
2. Meditated
3. Came back to 7 cups
3 key things
1. Read and replied to forum posts
2. Helpled in the LSR
3. Replied to pm's
3 peer support chats
1. Waking up
2. Thinking about getting help
3. Playing with my pets
1. Finally, fully returned to my work
2. Stopped being upset about rejections by the people
3. Tried to relax
1- stay in quarantine
2- do excercise
3- sleep well
1. completed and submitted a pending assignment
2. kept busy to distract myself from thinking about him
3. helped around with household chores due to this pandemic
4. completed my mandala coloring
1. Cleaned up my room and bathroom!
2. Completed some scholarship forms!
3. Finished reading for class!
4. Joined here!
1. I checked up on friends
2. I finished reading a book
3. I submitted my assignment
three things i did today:
1- talk to someone that me and him do not agree, and we put our conflicts behind us.
2- talk to some one that i have not talk to for a year.
3-i did some web development.