Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3 Key Things!

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM November 18th, 2019

Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward. I will be doing this on a daily basis. Feel free to do it daily, weekly, or monthly. Right now we've got thousands of people doing a lot of work on the site, but we don't have a clear way of being able to support one another. The goal of this thread is to help all of us see all the good work that is going on. Please ask any questions or share thoughts!

5647
User Profile: enlightenedStar7753
enlightenedStar7753 April 9th, 2020

Walked the dog

Dealt with Amazon Customer service

Found an emergency dentist for husband

User Profile: kaybee13
kaybee13 April 9th, 2020

Did yoga, went for a walk, and finished an assignment!

User Profile: thisbossmom
thisbossmom April 9th, 2020

Breakfast with my daughter in the Sun

Chat with a friend

Off for a workout from home

User Profile: reliableCurrent2111
reliableCurrent2111 April 10th, 2020

1. Went to work and did well

2. Had a video chat with a couple of friends

3. Did another row of crochet on my blanket

:)

1 reply
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 April 10th, 2020

Hi @reliableCurrent2111

Well done, Crochet seems to be becoming popular, great way to relax too!

Lucy2heart

load more
User Profile: Bluekittengirl
Bluekittengirl April 10th, 2020

Cleaned up my room

Got dressed!

Spent time with my dad(:

1 reply
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo April 10th, 2020

@Bluekittengirl

It's amazing that you spent time with a family member! I bet they were very appreciative of the time you spent with them! heart I for one enjoy cleaning and organizing when needed as well.

load more
User Profile: Sheikhzone468
Sheikhzone468 April 10th, 2020

I prayed, exercise and share motivational quotes.

1 reply
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo April 10th, 2020

@Sheikhzone468

These are amazing things to do. I myself to these things as well. I'm so glad you chose to share those motivational quotes with others. *high fives* and *hugs* heart

load more
User Profile: islandgypsy
islandgypsy April 10th, 2020

went surfing at Blackrock, made a green smoothie, bleached my HAIR! what? finally.

1 reply
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo April 10th, 2020

@islandgypsy

Great job on doing self care! *high fives*yes my friend! I love smoothies, I have never surfed, but I must say, it sounds like so much fun! smileysmiley

load more
User Profile: HealingSoul11
HealingSoul11 April 10th, 2020

1- I went for a 30min jogging

2-I spoke to my best friend that is away

3-I helped people on 7cups

1 reply
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo April 10th, 2020

@HealingSoul11

thank you for doing your great work here on 7 cups and helping others! heart Glad you got some self-care in and did that great jog too! smileyyes

load more
User Profile: mlabios412
mlabios412 April 10th, 2020

1. Prayed

2. Spent time outdoors

3. Did research on apartments ! 🙂

1 reply
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 April 10th, 2020

Good day @mlabios412

well spent!

hope you enjoyed it!

Lucy2heart

load more
User Profile: awesomePower34
awesomePower34 April 10th, 2020

Read a book (for the first time in a while).

Did a face mask.

Enjoyed nature and the great outdoors!

3 replies
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 April 10th, 2020

@awesomePower34

Great self care and relaxation :-)

Lucy2<3

1 reply
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo April 10th, 2020

@lucy2

Thanks for doing all that you do for others, big *hugs* heart Of course I wouldn't forget you today! heartsmiley

load more
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo April 10th, 2020

@awesomePower34

This sounds amazing! What a great job you have done using self care strategies! *high fives* I too, love all of those things for self careheart

load more