Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3 Key Things!

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM November 18th, 2019

Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward. I will be doing this on a daily basis. Feel free to do it daily, weekly, or monthly. Right now we've got thousands of people doing a lot of work on the site, but we don't have a clear way of being able to support one another. The goal of this thread is to help all of us see all the good work that is going on. Please ask any questions or share thoughts!

5647
User Profile: amazingNight7866
amazingNight7866 April 10th, 2020

Slept in and got enough sleep

I went for a walk/taking photos

Cooked something I like

User Profile: Windmill12
Windmill12 April 11th, 2020

I took a walk

i tried to be a good listener

i checked on a neighbor

1 reply
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 April 11th, 2020

@Windmill12

I think you're a good person as well as a good Listener laughthank you!

Lucy2<3

load more
User Profile: Hear2Listen2uAnytime
Hear2Listen2uAnytime April 11th, 2020

Did a morning meditation as soon as I woke up

Exploring the 7 cups site and made a request for a mentor

Helping cook lunch

1 reply
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 April 11th, 2020

@Hear2Listen2uAnytime

Very constructive way to spend your time<3

Lucy2

load more
User Profile: listeningwithgrace
listeningwithgrace April 11th, 2020

I downloded 7 Cups

I finished my listener training

I'm exploring threads

1 reply
User Profile: ShiningPanda13
ShiningPanda13 April 11th, 2020

@listeningwithgrace great to have you here

load more
User Profile: lovingWatermelon6399
lovingWatermelon6399 April 11th, 2020

I joined 7 cups as a listener

I attended Good Friday service virtually

I read a chapter of a book I love

1 reply
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 April 11th, 2020

A very warm welcome to 7cups smiley@lovingWatermelon6399

Great to have you join us

Lucy2heart

load more
User Profile: ShiningPanda13
ShiningPanda13 April 11th, 2020

Contributed to reddit mental health subs, played with my kid, fed myself.

1 reply
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 April 11th, 2020

@ShiningPanda13

Smashing, thank you!

Lucy2heart

load more
User Profile: Rainbowsandmiracles888
Rainbowsandmiracles888 April 11th, 2020

Today I went grocery shopping, talked to two of my friends and rested which was much needed!

1 reply
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 April 11th, 2020

@Rainbowsandmiracles888

I hope you enjoyed it and great to rest and keep in contact with friends !

Lucy2

load more
User Profile: Mamabearmedic
Mamabearmedic April 11th, 2020

trying to raise awareness of some problems and help solve them

https://www.7cups.com/forum/SafetyKnowledgeat7Cups_181/Emergency_346/Arsenicsoupbullying_220584/

User Profile: SCUBAwish
SCUBAwish April 11th, 2020

I posted to the forums.

I responded to a listener message.

I took one of the listening courses.

1 reply
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 April 11th, 2020

winkTHat's great, thanks so much for posting!

@SCUBAwish

Lucy2<3

load more
User Profile: Casy0220
Casy0220 April 11th, 2020

walked the dog

made a tea

explored 7 cups and replied to community posts

1 reply
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 April 11th, 2020

laugh@Casy0220

Great combo Casey and thank you for your replies!

Lucy2<3

load more