Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3 Key Things!

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM November 18th, 2019

Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward. I will be doing this on a daily basis. Feel free to do it daily, weekly, or monthly. Right now we've got thousands of people doing a lot of work on the site, but we don't have a clear way of being able to support one another. The goal of this thread is to help all of us see all the good work that is going on. Please ask any questions or share thoughts!

5647
User Profile: Artribus
Artribus April 11th, 2020

slept in WITH ear plugs

Going on a drive I've been meaning to take for a few years

Find time to write

1 reply
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo April 11th, 2020

@Artribus

Sometimes sleeping in late can be so very good for the soul! I understand completely! I hope you enjoyed that drive and I hope you enjoyed the scenery along the way! Those things can be so very therapeutic in my humble opinion. heart

load more
User Profile: Hiril
Hiril April 11th, 2020

Hello beautiful people!

1 - Studied

2 - Had a session with a member and went very well

3 - Taken my Listener Oath

2 replies
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo April 11th, 2020

@Hiril

So glad to hear that you had an amazing and productive day! *high fives*. Thank you for helping others and thanks so much for taking that oath. On this site, it's great words to live by! big *hugs*heart

1 reply
User Profile: Hiril
Hiril April 12th, 2020

@SparkyGizmo Thank you very much! I am happy to be part of this wonderful community 😊

load more
load more
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo April 11th, 2020

3 key things

1. Read and replied to forum posts

2. Replied to pm's and badge nominations smiley

3. Helped in the LSR

3 peer support chats

User Profile: RobynC1101
RobynC1101 April 11th, 2020

Had a walk

went to visit my mother in law

went to see my mam

1 reply
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo April 11th, 2020

@RobynC1101

It's nice that you had that time to take a walk. I love taking them too! So nice of you to visit others! smiley

load more
User Profile: hemingj
hemingj April 11th, 2020

Made Breakfast
Meditated
Completed an online course

1 reply
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo April 11th, 2020

@hemingj

That sounds so very exciting! Always great to start the day with a meal. *high fives* on meditation as well as completing that on line course! smiley

load more
User Profile: Ash3257
Ash3257 April 11th, 2020

I joined 7 cups

I worked on a story I'm writing

I listened to a lot of music

1 reply
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo April 11th, 2020

@Ash3257

Thank you for joining 7 cups! It truly is a wonderful place to be!smiley

load more
User Profile: TheAtticusFinch
TheAtticusFinch April 11th, 2020

Today so far I've

Finished math homework and my study guide

Finished my week's homework for intro to philosophy

Finished my week's homework for intro to psychology

1 reply
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo April 12th, 2020

@TheAtticusFinch

Great job!yes I must say, I too love goal setting and once you have accomplished them, it really does feel so very good in my humble opinion! Nothing is quite so taxing as the job left undone! smiley

load more
User Profile: alon1942
alon1942 April 11th, 2020

-completed 8 loads of laundry

-sorted & folded clothes into 6 bins for charity

-weed eat front yard

April 12th, 2020

I exercised outside in the sun!:)

Watch Holy Vigil Easter Mass.

And, had my FIRST, Positive "Conversation" on 7 Cups. I feel so blessed! Thank you 7 Cups for this opportunity!:)

User Profile: islandgypsy
islandgypsy April 12th, 2020

went stand up paddling, had a green smoothie. toned my yellow bleach job on my hair.devil

1 reply
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo April 12th, 2020

@islandgypsy

Sounds like fun! smiley It was nice reading your post. I will live vicariously!

load more