Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3 Key Things!

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM November 18th, 2019

Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward. I will be doing this on a daily basis. Feel free to do it daily, weekly, or monthly. Right now we've got thousands of people doing a lot of work on the site, but we don't have a clear way of being able to support one another. The goal of this thread is to help all of us see all the good work that is going on. Please ask any questions or share thoughts!

5647
User Profile: wanderingYves
wanderingYves April 12th, 2020

I edited 4 chapters today

I was able to progress on my harvest moon game so cliff is a step closer to not leaving the island

And im about to do a third activity just now, which is to watch a movie analysis 💕

1 reply
User Profile: amusingYard6782
amusingYard6782 April 12th, 2020

@wanderingYves four chapters sounds like a lot of work! Great job!

load more
User Profile: glowingCloud4027
glowingCloud4027 April 12th, 2020

Showered

Ate lunch

Did my makeup

😁

1 reply
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo April 13th, 2020

@glowingCloud4027

What a great day full of self care! *high fives*! smiley One day here soon, I'm going to make it a point to paint my nails again when I get the chance. It makes me feel pretty! heart

load more
User Profile: Uno1One
Uno1One April 12th, 2020

Joined a Virtual Sunday Service with a group

Studied for a state exam

Sent out blessings to my closest circle of family and friends and wished them a happy Sunday

1 reply
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo April 13th, 2020

@Uno1One

What a beautiful day for you to feel the blessings as well as extend the blessings to others! heart (*high fives* on the exam too) smiley

load more
User Profile: SCUBAwish
SCUBAwish April 12th, 2020

1. Returned a missing dog after playing with it and calming it down.

2. Yoga.

3. Wrote.

2 replies
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo April 13th, 2020

@SCUBAwish

Oh my gosh! So amazing of you to care and love for an animal and then find that pet their rightful owner! What an amazing good deed you did for both that pet and the owner, I send you *big* hugs heart

1 reply
User Profile: SCUBAwish
SCUBAwish April 14th, 2020

@SparkyGizmo

Oh wow! Thank you :D I was just doing what I do.

load more
load more
User Profile: HeyImLala
HeyImLala April 12th, 2020

1. Hopefully helped a couple of people on here

2. Cleaned my house

1 reply
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo April 13th, 2020

@HeyImLala

*high fives* my friend! Cleaning the house is so very great and helping others is a wonderful feeling! heart

load more
User Profile: OzeanGalaxien
OzeanGalaxien April 12th, 2020

I practiced some Spanish

I cooked some rice-- first meal today

I decided to start reaching out and getting some help.

1 reply
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo April 13th, 2020

@OzeanGalaxien

I think that sounds like a great day! smiley Learning a language is great and also having a healthy meal! I'm so glad you are here with us and that you reached out for support! heart

load more
User Profile: amusingYard6782
amusingYard6782 April 12th, 2020

1. Exercised

2. Dressed in the outfit i would have worn for my choir director job

3. Reached out to my choir

1 reply
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 April 13th, 2020

Thank you for reaching out ! @amusingYard6782

Everyone needs to keep in touch!

Lucy2<3

load more
User Profile: petrovicgal
petrovicgal April 13th, 2020

I still got to cook Easter dinner for my family

I put together masks for my husbands employees

I actually put on normal clothes & some make up

1 reply
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 April 13th, 2020

Busy day today @petrovicgal

Well done for making the masks and enjoy your Easter dinner!

Lucy2heart

load more
April 13th, 2020

Big day over here

1 flaged 30+

2 passed al4

3 finshed all the t trainings

1 reply
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 April 13th, 2020

Shout out for your 7cup achievements @Raysofsunshineandrainbow2005 yes

Well done!

Lucy2<3

load more
User Profile: geckgeek
geckgeek April 13th, 2020

1) Watched some positive affirmation ASMR videos on YouTube.

2) Cleaned and organized my partner's living room.

3) Signed up for this app.

1 reply
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 April 13th, 2020

That's great @geckgeek!

A very warm welcome to 7cups, great to have you aboard!

Lucy2heart

load more