Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3 Key Things!

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM November 18th, 2019

Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward. I will be doing this on a daily basis. Feel free to do it daily, weekly, or monthly. Right now we've got thousands of people doing a lot of work on the site, but we don't have a clear way of being able to support one another. The goal of this thread is to help all of us see all the good work that is going on. Please ask any questions or share thoughts!

5647
User Profile: LunaNesta
LunaNesta April 13th, 2020

I did yoga and push-ups

I solved a problem with my electricity account

I solved a work problem (it was a small problem, but I solved it!)

1 reply

yes@LunaNesta

load more
User Profile: Hope
Hope April 13th, 2020

1. Stats
2. Team call
2. community items

1 reply
User Profile: ShaunX
ShaunX April 14th, 2020

@Hope

Thank you for all the work you do here at 7cups!

load more
User Profile: NewDay18
NewDay18 April 13th, 2020

I made breakfast

I send some emails

I did a home workout

1 reply
User Profile: ShaunX
ShaunX April 14th, 2020

@NewDay18
Sounds like you've had a very productive day!

load more
User Profile: dancinggirl2
dancinggirl2 April 13th, 2020

1. Reading

2. Took dogs for a walk

3. Played with my cat

1 reply
User Profile: ShaunX
ShaunX April 14th, 2020

@dancinggirl2

Spending time with animals is always a very rewarding experience, plus their super cute haha

load more
User Profile: lionbree
lionbree April 13th, 2020

i woke up early to exercise.

i drank a green juice for breakfast.

i spent time with my dogs.

1 reply
User Profile: ShaunX
ShaunX April 14th, 2020

@lionbree

Dogs are super cute, what kind of dog do you have?

load more
User Profile: sunflowerM2
sunflowerM2 April 13th, 2020

walked my dog

made a heatlhy, nutrient dense smoothie

learned many new things on Khan Academy

1 reply
User Profile: ShaunX
ShaunX April 14th, 2020

@sunflowerM2

Smoothies are delicious! Do you have a favourite kind?

load more
User Profile: mateyouok
mateyouok April 13th, 2020

I exercised, did yoga and went for a walk.

I cooked a delicious brunch with veggies and eggs.

I learnt to play a song on the Ukulele.

1 reply
User Profile: ShaunX
ShaunX April 14th, 2020

@mateyouok

Veggies and eggs for brunch does sound quite good! What song did you learn today?

load more
User Profile: AnneofCleves
AnneofCleves April 13th, 2020

I started my term paper outline

I ate a healthy lunch

I planned my schedule for next semester

1 reply

@AnneofCleves

load more

I worked, did house cleaning, cooking, had two long listening sessions and finished a chapter in a book "Intellectuals" by Paul Johnson. It was a very good day.

1 reply
User Profile: ShaunX
ShaunX April 14th, 2020

@victoryhavealittlefaith5555

Sounds like you had a very productive day! Glad to hear you had a good day today :)

load more
User Profile: Heather225
Heather225 April 14th, 2020

1. metrics
2. social media work
3. weekly company call

1 reply
User Profile: ShaunX
ShaunX April 14th, 2020

@Heather225

Thank you for all the work you do for 7cups!

load more