Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3 Key Things!

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM November 18th, 2019

Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward. I will be doing this on a daily basis. Feel free to do it daily, weekly, or monthly. Right now we've got thousands of people doing a lot of work on the site, but we don't have a clear way of being able to support one another. The goal of this thread is to help all of us see all the good work that is going on. Please ask any questions or share thoughts!

5647
User Profile: quickwittedpineapple93
quickwittedpineapple93 April 14th, 2020

I cooked a birthday cake for my sweet brother who turned 22, I draw with lovely colors, and I helped my mother on the kitchen for the birthday dinner.

I felt tired towards the end of the day, but still felt good and blessed. Even though I find it so so hard sometimes, we all must be thankful and grateful for the life we have. I say that I am grateful to myself, but it is so easy to be drawn into negativity and bad thoughts. I can easily make myself down, and I want to change that. Life is too valuable to waste with constant worrying and being uneasy. It is so easy to find the negative but I must concentrate and focus on the positive. Because every day I wake up (even though I have a sleeping problem right now where 3-4 hours of sleep I'm grateful for) and life goes on. I am blessed to be able to stay home at this difficult times and spent time with my family. We support each other and care for each other as families do. Please God let me feel good about myself and my body mentally and physically heal itself. 🙏

3 replies
User Profile: tealWriter9693
tealWriter9693 April 14th, 2020

@quickwittedpineapple93

I did a workout this morning, then I walked the dog and played on the field with her and her ball, than I had a nice hot bath💓💓

User Profile: ShaunX
ShaunX April 14th, 2020

@quickwittedpineapple93

What kind of cake did you bake?

1 reply
User Profile: quickwittedpineapple93
quickwittedpineapple93 April 14th, 2020

@Shaunnxx1

Its was vegan vanilla cake with strawberries and pineapple :)

load more
load more
User Profile: elishinwonderland
elishinwonderland April 14th, 2020

I woke up.

I've done my homework.

I've drunk water.

1 reply
User Profile: ShaunX
ShaunX April 14th, 2020

@elishinwonderland

What kind of homework did you have? Its always good to stay hydrated :)

load more
User Profile: ShootingStar30
ShootingStar30 April 14th, 2020

I helped my roommate by claming her down as she was feeling very stressed due to work

I started to make a routine for myself to help my self become more productive

I started exercising again

1 reply
User Profile: ShaunX
ShaunX April 14th, 2020

@ShootingStar30

Its great to hear that youre supporting your roomate, its great that youre trying to become more productive! I wish you luck :)

load more
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo April 14th, 2020

3 key things

1. Read and replied to forum posts

2. Replied to pm's

3. Helped in the LSR

1 peer support chat

2 replies
User Profile: ShaunX
ShaunX April 14th, 2020

@SparkyGizmo

Thank you for your work on 7cups and supporting one of our peers!

1 reply
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo April 14th, 2020

@Shaunnxx1

Many thanks my friend! heartsmiley

load more
load more
User Profile: mysteriousButterfly2020
mysteriousButterfly2020 April 14th, 2020

1. Study for my exams

2. Cleaned my appartment

3. Cooked dinner for myself

Three small things, but I am very proud of myself for getting them done:)

User Profile: goldenLight5031
goldenLight5031 April 14th, 2020

Started my day praising and being thankful and grateful to our wonderful Father God🙌 (best way to start the day always)


Had lunch

Reading/replying to work emails

1 reply
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 April 15th, 2020

A good day all around then

@goldenLight5031 smiley

Lucy2<3

load more
User Profile: Summercarebear
Summercarebear April 14th, 2020

I helped my mom today and cleaned my room and I helped people out talk to others as well.

1 reply
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 April 15th, 2020

That's great @Summercarebear laugh

Being there for others is always a good idea, we all that particularly at this time.

Lucy2<3

load more
User Profile: Traveller8
Traveller8 April 14th, 2020

Got fresh fruit and vegetables

Had a very welcome strong coffee

Babysitting my favorite twins

1 reply
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 April 15th, 2020

Lovely me time @Traveller8laugh

Hope you enjoyed them all.

Lucy2<3

load more
User Profile: Teapower
Teapower April 14th, 2020

1- did good online lesson with my student.

2- work

3- relax

1 reply
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 April 15th, 2020

Great combo@Teapower

Work and rest heart

Lucy2<3

load more
User Profile: amiablePrince3004
amiablePrince3004 April 14th, 2020

I made some breakfast, started an assignemnt, and got fully ready for the first time in about 4 days.

1 reply
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 April 15th, 2020

Yey! that's the way @amiablePrince3004 smiley

Lucy2<3

load more