Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3 Key Things!

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM November 18th, 2019

Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward. I will be doing this on a daily basis. Feel free to do it daily, weekly, or monthly. Right now we've got thousands of people doing a lot of work on the site, but we don't have a clear way of being able to support one another. The goal of this thread is to help all of us see all the good work that is going on. Please ask any questions or share thoughts!

5647
User Profile: honestBalsam259
honestBalsam259 April 17th, 2020

1) signed up for 7 cups and chatted with an advisor

2) applied for more jobs

3) paid bills

User Profile: Kahilum08
Kahilum08 April 17th, 2020

1) As a listener, I participated in 2 discussions today

2) I reached out to a member in one of those discussion groups and had a 1-1 chat with them

3) I started working on a post for the Mindfulness subcommunity, as I have been recruited this week to help :)

1 reply
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 April 18th, 2020

@Kahilum08

Thankyou for all your contributions, much appreciatedheart

Lucy2

load more
User Profile: resourcefulPeace5220
resourcefulPeace5220 April 17th, 2020

I replied to messages.

responded to general chat request

gave my puppy bath

1 reply
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 April 18th, 2020

@resourcefulPeace5220

Lovely day and a new adorable puppy, which breed are they?

Lucy2heart

load more
User Profile: lovelyPurple27
lovelyPurple27 April 17th, 2020

Three things I did today: I said "thank you all!" for helping others stay covid-19 free by distancing wearing masks and hand washing. Also, I am taking the time to find a way to listen to my church online or soon go one by one. Third I am happier about everything because a lot of people are taking this serious and being a lot kinder.

1 reply
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 April 18th, 2020

@lovelyPurple27

And Thank you too! very muchlaugh

Lucy2<3

load more
User Profile: NightOwl5280
NightOwl5280 April 17th, 2020

I sewed 6 protective masks for friends and family, brushed all three of my lovable furballs pretending to be cats, and got started on the path to being a listener 🙂

1 reply
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 April 18th, 2020

Terrific and very talented too @NightOwl5280 yes

Great work

Lucy2<3

load more
User Profile: islandgypsy
islandgypsy April 17th, 2020

went SUPing

made green smoothie

took vitamins and breathing exercises for stress.

1 reply
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 April 18th, 2020

@islandgypsy

And had some 'Me time too' hope you enjoyed it!

Lucy2<3

load more
User Profile: HustlaMami
HustlaMami April 17th, 2020

I FINISHED MY LAST COLLEGE CLASS!! IM DONEEEEE!!!!!laugh

I whitened my teeth

I played sims

2 replies
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 April 18th, 2020

@HustlaMami

Now that's something to celebrate, well done!

Lucy2<3

1 reply
User Profile: HustlaMami
HustlaMami April 19th, 2020

@lucy2 Defnitely feels good I can tell you that much! Thank you<3

load more
load more
User Profile: Heather225
Heather225 April 17th, 2020

1. weekly calls
2. mod assistance in MCR
3. SC post asking for new times and more help:

1 reply
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 April 18th, 2020

Thank you @Heather225 heart

Great contributions and I hope you get the assistance you need!

Lucy2

load more
User Profile: Delilah45
Delilah45 April 18th, 2020

1 Did forum replies on an rp site

2 ate lunch

3 joined 7 Cups

2 replies
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 April 18th, 2020

@Delilah45

Excellent and a warm welcome to 7cups laugh

Lucy2

User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 April 18th, 2020

@Delilah45

Excellent and a warm welcome to 7cups laugh

Lucy2

load more
User Profile: xoxoMarie
xoxoMarie April 18th, 2020

I worked on line

watched sitcom on Netflix with my son

joined 7 cups:)

1 reply
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 April 18th, 2020

@xoxoMarie

You're having good family time and welcome to 7cups, lovely to have you here!

Lucy2heart

load more