Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3 Key Things!

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM November 18th, 2019

Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward. I will be doing this on a daily basis. Feel free to do it daily, weekly, or monthly. Right now we've got thousands of people doing a lot of work on the site, but we don't have a clear way of being able to support one another. The goal of this thread is to help all of us see all the good work that is going on. Please ask any questions or share thoughts!

5647
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo May 31st, 2020

3 key things

1. Read and replied to forum posts

2. Replied to pm's

3. Helped in the LSR

2 peer support chats

Joined in on a "getting to know you session"

Badge nominations for a well deserving listener smiley

2 replies
User Profile: AddictedTealover98
AddictedTealover98 June 1st, 2020

@SparkyGizmo Yayy super job Gizzie! Thank you for all you done Purple heart

Tea 🍵 |

1 reply
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo June 1st, 2020

@AddictedTealover98

smileyheart

load more
load more
User Profile: Teapower
Teapower May 31st, 2020

1, take a nap

2, delivery lunch

3. karaoke time laugh

1 reply
User Profile: AddictedTealover98
AddictedTealover98 June 1st, 2020

@Teapower Nicee. and yummy! Thanks for sharing with us Purple heart

Tea 🍵 |

load more
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo June 1st, 2020

3 key things

1. Read and replied to forum posts

2. Replied to pm's

3. Helped in the LSR

Safety patrol items

3 replies
User Profile: AddictedTealover98
AddictedTealover98 June 1st, 2020

@SparkyGizmo Yayy thank you for all you done! (Lol just replied to your above post too Tongue)

Tea 🍵 |

1 reply
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo June 1st, 2020

@AddictedTealover98

smileyheart

load more
June 2nd, 2020

Are u new to safety patrol @SparkyGizmo

load more
User Profile: SereneLightCalm
SereneLightCalm June 2nd, 2020

Happy

on a diet

loving my kids more and more

1 reply
User Profile: AddictedTealover98
AddictedTealover98 June 2nd, 2020

@SereneLightCalm Great 3 things Purple heart Good luck on your diet and a bunch of love for your kids

Tea 🍵 |

load more
User Profile: supportwithpassion
supportwithpassion June 2nd, 2020

@GlenM

I helped several people

I listen attentively

I'm proud to see members feeling better after a talk

1 reply
User Profile: AddictedTealover98
AddictedTealover98 June 2nd, 2020

@supportwithpassion Thank you for your help! Listening is a good thing and glad you are able to help others Purple heart

Tea 🍵 |

load more
User Profile: JusticiaPrimalDorogo
JusticiaPrimalDorogo June 2nd, 2020

I have decided not to exaust myself with listening . I'll do it when I am in the mood.

I'll be more professional and less emotional in chats

I am taking care about my family and myself first.

1 reply
User Profile: AddictedTealover98
AddictedTealover98 June 2nd, 2020

@JusticiaPrimalDorogo Yes, taking care of yourself first is a good thing Slightly smiling Good luck on your chat and im sure you can do it!

Tea 🍵 |

load more
User Profile: blissart
blissart June 2nd, 2020

My 3 efforts today -

Reached out to 2 Mentors

Redid 2 training guides

Took referred chats from LSR to support listeners

1 reply
User Profile: AddictedTealover98
AddictedTealover98 June 2nd, 2020

@blissart yay glad to see you trying to improve your skills Purple heart Thank you for all you done here

Tea 🍵 |

load more
User Profile: 4DarkSouls
4DarkSouls June 2nd, 2020

Shared a bit of my journey. Also posted upon FB, Yahoo, & & few other sites.

1 reply
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 June 2nd, 2020

@4DarkSouls

That's brilliant yes really pleased to read this, hope all is well for you<3

Lucy2<3

load more
User Profile: bbunnylily
bbunnylily June 2nd, 2020

Three things I did to make 7Cups a better community:

1. Report bugs via email about Noni bot about her bugging response. 7Cups team already working on it.

2. Welcoming new member joining from the end on May til today. I hope my greeting words are kind and warm enough for them.

3. I am in the training for being a listener. I hope I can help and reach others.

2 replies
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 June 2nd, 2020

@bbunnylily

I really love this, you're going to be a great Listener !

Lucy2heart

User Profile: safeshoulder2CryOn
safeshoulder2CryOn June 2nd, 2020

i hope Noni does something useful

load more
User Profile: understandingArrow6288
understandingArrow6288 June 2nd, 2020

Sent feedback so 7cups makers can move 7cups forward ✊

1 reply
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 June 2nd, 2020

Well thank you @understandingArrow6288

Great !

Lucy2

load more