3 Key Things!
Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward. I will be doing this on a daily basis. Feel free to do it daily, weekly, or monthly. Right now we've got thousands of people doing a lot of work on the site, but we don't have a clear way of being able to support one another. The goal of this thread is to help all of us see all the good work that is going on. Please ask any questions or share thoughts!
1. Sent Intern Acceptance emails
2. Announced sharing circle team leads
3. Teen Community Support
@Hope
always appreciate ur dedication and efforts hope , Keep going 
I took chats for about 9 hours from 1 am to 10 am.
I promoted my page on Facebook.
I made sure I implemented the 7 Cup rules with the members.
@MotherShyra
appreciate ur dedication and efforts Shyra, hope u take care of self too. Best wishes and keep supporting 
@MotherShyra
thank you for keeping up the good work on 7cups.
@GlenM
Went for a walk
Watched football with daughters
Joined 7 Cups
@atlteacher
good steps to feel rejuvenated . Best wishes on ur listening journey 
@atlteacher
i love your three things! keep up the good work!
@GlenM
1. Did a training
2. Chatted with a member (follow-up)
3. Watched football! (Which is self care filling my cup so I could do #1 & 2 well!)
@Empathyzeme
thats good to hear empathy, training skeep us updated, reconnecting with old members shoes a sign of concern and care and surely self care is most important too 
@blissart
Thanks! 
@Empathyzeme
yayy!! its great to see how you beautifullt manage 7cups and self care. keep up
@GlenM
@GlenM
3 Key things……1. If any Listener has not yet opened a Member account, I highly recommend it. Ive learned so much about how to be a better listener just from spilling my troubles out to other good Listeners and noticing how they interact….2. Being a Member also allows us Listeners to recognize inexperienced Listeners and creates an opportunity to help them be better Listeners – and not necessarily by saying hey Im a Listener too, but by being honest and forgiving while possibly blending in some creative replies here and there. :-) 3. The gist is, we all grow together and while theres no formula to being a good Listener there are proven techniques and it all begins with empathy, compassion, understanding.and of course the most challenging part --- (resisting the urge to advise)...LoL
@WayMaker
well said way, being on the other side surely helps us understand things in a better way and it helps improving our listening skills
@WayMaker
great words!
i cant agree more!
keep up the good work!
@WayMaker
very interesting thought!
@WayMaker
Amazing reflection!!
@GlenM
Observe
Understand
Listen
@Cristlecares
crisp reply , i agree fully 
@blissart
Thank u so much...glad you felt that I was right
@Cristlecares
observe - we use all our senses to gather all info
understand- we use that keenly sought out data to understand best the situation and feelings
listen - with that understanding we lend support with our actice listening skills
@blissart
Exactly....we can also do it in reverse way here....listen then observe and then understand ...
Even if we do it vice versa it will surely lead us to one destination....or atleast it will show us a path....
U r absolutely correct 😇
@Cristlecares
great work ^
@positivePumpkin22
Thank u so very much😇
@Cristlecares agrees
I practice mindfullness
I post in some check-in threads here
I asked listeners about my life problems
@windSpirit
Good to hear u took helpful steps , mindfulness is much helpful in staying calm and handling stressful situations. I appreciate u chose to reach out for help with personal issues .Hope these get sorted out for u soon
@windSpirit
good job! keep up the good work.
i am glad that you are also working on mindfullness, it does help a lot.
I shared in Listener Sharing Circle
I helped a member in need
I gave a listener Peer Support
@DonaldDraper
apprecite all ur efforts to support others in all ur roles Donald. Sharing in LSC, gives insights and learnings to all participating listeners to use from ur experiences .and Forum posts are good source of help for all who are conecrned with those topics Keep it up 
@DonaldDraper
thank you for being an amazing listener and a peer Don! its great to have you around in 7cups <3
@DonaldDraper
That's amazing Don
Kindness, patience, passion
@carefreeNarwhal88 Thank you!
@carefreeNarwhal88
amzing qualities!! <3