Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3 Key Things!

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM November 18th, 2019

Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward. I will be doing this on a daily basis. Feel free to do it daily, weekly, or monthly. Right now we've got thousands of people doing a lot of work on the site, but we don't have a clear way of being able to support one another. The goal of this thread is to help all of us see all the good work that is going on. Please ask any questions or share thoughts!

5647
User Profile: crystalclearnow
crystalclearnow September 29th, 2020

@GlenM

1) Being a Listener.

2) Checking the Listener Coach Sheet.

3) Listening at Sharing Circle.

User Profile: QuietMagic
QuietMagic October 5th, 2020

1) Did a couple QM practice chats
2) Updated AE training materials and reports
3) Completed several LDP discussion posts

October 6th, 2020

3 big things recently

took al1

got to 25 chats +2 reviews

appy to become a vl today

October 6th, 2020

@GlenM

Being a PS, CM and LC, I try to provide a listener with all the help in one place.

User Profile: Randall72
Randall72 October 7th, 2020

Listen learn and train

User Profile: FrankCastle12
FrankCastle12 October 7th, 2020

Being respectful to those who deserves...

Help everyone grow...

Make everyone smile... :)

User Profile: HannaJulia
HannaJulia October 7th, 2020

1) I finally became a listener! Woo :)

2) I already started some chats and hopefully helped somebody

3) I'm trying to encourage and welcome as many people as I can to brighen up a stranger's day

User Profile: Gozzil
Gozzil October 8th, 2020

1. Shared 7cups on my personal social media

2. Read 2 sections of the 12 step training guide

3. Hosted a Sharing Circle

User Profile: WillowSanctuary
WillowSanctuary October 8th, 2020

- had 2 long chats and replied to messages I got when I was offline

- left a review

- shared with a friend about how awesome this site is

User Profile: emily2803
emily2803 October 8th, 2020

1) Replied to Member and Listener chats. :)

2) Removed and added times to the link on my schedule for Member chats for clarification.

3) Read forum post and cleared notifications!