3 Key Things!
Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward. I will be doing this on a daily basis. Feel free to do it daily, weekly, or monthly. Right now we've got thousands of people doing a lot of work on the site, but we don't have a clear way of being able to support one another. The goal of this thread is to help all of us see all the good work that is going on. Please ask any questions or share thoughts!
@GlenM
Being kind!
@GlenM
Being Loving
@GlenM
Being supportive and always there when someone needs me.
@GlenM
1. Partcipating in several Sharing Circles when I need it the most.
2. Taking on sessions from Listeners when I need guidance in the right direction.
3. Being mindful in what I say here on 7Cups!
Took in many chats
started LDP
signed up to be on the verification team : )
@GlenM I have joined communites, worked on personal growth, and recentely joined an academy!
@GlenM
1) Trying to point the silver lining out in different situations
2) Respect others no matter their gender, religion, culture, ethnicity, etc.
3) Inclusive in involving everyone and not letting one person power over others
@GlenM
1.) completed coursework
2.) held a sharing circle
3.) connected with members
a key metric is important because it keeps us focused and you know what you're working towards.
1) Work on LDP courses.
2) Check in with 2 long term members 1-1.
3) Work on writing a discussion script for an upcoming discussion in one of the subcommunities on 7cups.