Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3 Key Things!

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM November 18th, 2019

Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward. I will be doing this on a daily basis. Feel free to do it daily, weekly, or monthly. Right now we've got thousands of people doing a lot of work on the site, but we don't have a clear way of being able to support one another. The goal of this thread is to help all of us see all the good work that is going on. Please ask any questions or share thoughts!

5647
User Profile: magicmango26
magicmango26 March 20th, 2022

@GlenM


1) I have spent time on earning badges & certifications

2) I make sure to listener thoroughly to every member that I try to help

3) I also make sure to log on and help out members I have helped in the past!
1 reply
User Profile: KBeauty12
KBeauty12 April 23rd, 2022

@magicmango26

Nice

load more
User Profile: NoelleListens
NoelleListens March 22nd, 2022

@GlenM


  1. Having productive conversation with members
  2. Finding ways to improve my listening
  3. Trying to be available to the best of my ability
1 reply
User Profile: KBeauty12
KBeauty12 April 23rd, 2022

@NoelleListens

That's nice

load more
User Profile: ASilentBunny
ASilentBunny March 27th, 2022

@GlenM

Support members and show that they are not alone, spread positivity to the group chats, host lsr for our amazing listeners!

User Profile: KBeauty12
KBeauty12 April 23rd, 2022

@GlenM

1. To be genuine with my comments

2. To build actual connections with the people of 7 cups (the community)

3. Dedicate time towards the service


User Profile: Zarram77
Zarram77 April 24th, 2022

@GlenM

Making ice breaker posts

Try to give a listening ear to the people as much as possible

Participating in different activities to learn, grow to be able to help others as well


User Profile: rosebeinghappy18
rosebeinghappy18 April 25th, 2022

@GlenM

talked with a listener

completed growth path

posted in community forums.

User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 May 5th, 2022

Hey Glen!

1. Group Chatrooms

2. Listener Support Room

3. Pm's doing chat and peer support .Hating the new 10 chats needed in pms ! lol but doing them I am a room person . 😊

Forums replies.. which is really needed!

❤️ Tye

User Profile: Healtogether702
Healtogether702 May 18th, 2022

Let me think.. continued on my path. and handled a very difficult chat with a member what was a little traumatic, but I actually felt that I was genuinely empathising inside whilst I have to admit, it was super hard to relate to him because of all his anger, and the third... hm... gaining clarity in what is needed to handle my own emotions after one of those chat.

and I would like to compliment the support group listeners, everyone was so helpful and friendly. Great to be part of it 💪🌹

User Profile: Train1
Train1 May 22nd, 2022

@GlenM

1. Took a number of chats.

2. Completed the Content and Marketing Development course.

3. Working on the Leadership Development course.

User Profile: limeOcean5805
limeOcean5805 May 22nd, 2022

Why would we need to move 7 cups forward...