3 Key Things!
Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward. I will be doing this on a daily basis. Feel free to do it daily, weekly, or monthly. Right now we've got thousands of people doing a lot of work on the site, but we don't have a clear way of being able to support one another. The goal of this thread is to help all of us see all the good work that is going on. Please ask any questions or share thoughts!
@GlenM
3 Key things would be:
1. Personality Development for free- Nowadays, anything and everything comes with a price. We are living in such an ERA. But, during this same ERA here, we have 7cups, who is ready to change the WOrld, make it better by helping those in need for free.
2. Creating or making good leaders/listeners- Giving all sorts of training that is required to be a great listener.
3. To deal with everything in a positive way- There is never a NO in 7 Cups.
1. Hosting discussion
2. Posting a forum thread
3. Answering forum posts
@GlenM
1. When taking a chat commit to focusing on that member and actively listening
2. I will be taking regular breaks so that when I am online, I am working to the best of my abilities
3. Make time for my 7 cups roles and responsibilities and be on time for my sessions or 1-1 scheduled chats.
21.7.2022 (forgot to post it yesterday)
1. Listening to a member.
2. Working on the LDP.
3. Answering forum posts.
1. answering pms and forum posts
2. working on the LDP
3. doing tasks for the VL and the AE team
1. Answered dms.
2. Created a forum post.
3. Listened to a member.
1. answered dms and forum posts
2. completed the LDP
3. headed out to do self-care and be proud 😊
1. answered forum posts and dms
2. did tasks for the VL team
3. helped out in the LSR
3 things that I personally do...
1. Check in daily and make at least 3 posts
2. Do at least one step in my path
3. Work on doing more - Huddles, DCM etc (but one thing at a time to make sure I do it well),
@EmbStitcher33
I mean CDM ... lol.
1. Answered member pms
2. Answered thread replies
3. Posting 2 threads