Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3 Key Things!

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM November 18th, 2019

Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward. I will be doing this on a daily basis. Feel free to do it daily, weekly, or monthly. Right now we've got thousands of people doing a lot of work on the site, but we don't have a clear way of being able to support one another. The goal of this thread is to help all of us see all the good work that is going on. Please ask any questions or share thoughts!

5647
User Profile: Phoenixthepoised
Phoenixthepoised March 4th, 2025

@GlenM

Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward. 

  1. Actively participating in forums across communities by responding to threads.
  2. Doing my best in attending to 'Needs Reply' post.
  3. Posting every other day on my chosen community (P&G Community) to increase participation and make everyone feel heard.

2 replies
User Profile: MistyMagic
MistyMagic March 4th, 2025

@Phoenixthepoised well done! That is good to know.

1 reply
User Profile: Phoenixthepoised
Phoenixthepoised March 10th, 2025

@MistyMagic Thank you!😊

load more
load more
User Profile: beeyoolee0001
beeyoolee0001 March 4th, 2025

@GlenM

- Taking member chats and helping out.

- planning to take on the Smile Spreader Role to give more people the smiles they deserve.

- provided meaningful feedback 

User Profile: globalWillow3000
globalWillow3000 March 7th, 2025

@GlenM

Picked up at least 4 emotional chat services, read forums to further educate myself, spread some positivity in threads to encourage others to contiune sharing their stories. 

User Profile: jaboo
jaboo March 8th, 2025

- Became a verified listener

- Did my first guided discussion in Hobby Zone

- Applied to interships and programs

User Profile: giggleBubbles6722
giggleBubbles6722 April 8th, 2025

@GlenM

i am a project agent, trying to promote growth in active listening

I do my regular one to one chats to the best of my abilities

I am doing regular courses. Most recently Time Management

User Profile: Floffj
Floffj April 20th, 2025

- I reached out to a mentor to improve my listening skills

- I attended the Listener Support Room to clarify doubts and offer input to peers

- I took part in the Sharing Circle to accompany and support fellow members

1 reply
User Profile: MistyMagic
MistyMagic May 11th, 2025

@Floffj That sounds great, well done!

load more
User Profile: SweetSunset92
SweetSunset92 May 10th, 2025

Three key actions I have taken to help move 7 Cups forward:

1. Suggested mini-monthly training sessions for the Always Here Project team members 2. Provided support to members in the Student support room 3. Accepted new mentees and responded to their questions to the best of my ability

User Profile: MistyMagic
MistyMagic May 11th, 2025

1.) Checked my forums and read all the posts made including driving activity
2.) Connected with a few of my long term members 
3.) Checked in with my mentees

User Profile: EllaListens
EllaListens May 19th, 2025

@GlenM

* I responded to my member chat requests

* I flagged profiles as part of the SPOT team to make sure 7 cups remains a safe space

* I qm studying 7 cups courses to grow as a listener and serve better

1 reply
User Profile: MistyMagic
MistyMagic June 4th, 2025

@EllaListens sounds a busy time for you! hope you are enjoying the courses. Which one do you like the best so far?

load more
User Profile: twerp
twerp May 19th, 2025

@GlenM

1. I support other members in the chatrooms when I am available 

2. I made sure to complete my roles as a room supporter 

3. I like and comment on peoples forums