Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

7 Cups for the searching soul book - Read and review to get a badge!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 6th, 2020

Hi everyone, I hope you are doing well. Some of you may be aware that we have our very own book! It's called the 7 Cups for the searching soul. There is even a training /self-help guide based on the same book. The book focuses on helping you understand your behavior better, provide you with tips and tricks to grow as a person, and provides in-depth information about how our platforms can support you with your journey of growth.

We encourage everyone to read the book and reflect on its contents. The admin team and I have read the book and we have really enjoyed the overall experience.

mailYou can download your copy of the book on Amazon for free here

* Please note that the book is available in the following Amazon marketplaces: United States, United Kingdom, Canada, India, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, Japan, Spain, France, Italy, Australia, and the Netherlands.

Don't see your country listed? We've got you covered! Please find PDF and MOBI versions here.

To get the Soul Searcher badge please follow the following steps:

enlightenedDownload the e-book from Amazon (if your country provides it) or use the second link and read it.

enlightenedLeave us a review on Amazon or Good reads.

enlightened Respond to this thread, let us know you did step 1 & 2 and tell us what were your favourite bits!

We will appreciate your support in downloading and reviewing the book as more downloads/reviews help us reach and support more people.

530
User Profile: iamthevoice
iamthevoice March 7th, 2023

@Hope

Left a review and going to read this book to my friends!! It's so inspiring.

User Profile: TiffSniff1124
TiffSniff1124 March 7th, 2023

@Hope let a review. What a inspirational book!!! Going to reread multiple times and to my friends.

User Profile: gleeful
gleeful March 8th, 2023

@Hope Did step one and two! :)

User Profile: CurrySoup12
CurrySoup12 March 30th, 2023

@Hope Did step 1 & 2. I loved the discussion on time management and life. The exercises they get you to do are also incredibly deep and challenging, but they get you to open up to yourself and allow you to really feel your own emotions. Loved it!

User Profile: NightingaleListens
NightingaleListens April 5th, 2023

@Hope Done! It was really good

User Profile: purpleSea7109
purpleSea7109 April 6th, 2023

I read the review and so nice good.

I am just a click away.Xx

User Profile: fairmindedOcean5867
fairmindedOcean5867 April 8th, 2023

I did steps 1 & 2 and these were my favorite parts:

  • "Love is unique in that it is revitalizing to both the giver and receiver."
  • "Please do not dismiss how important sleep is to your health."
  • "You can work very hard in your life, get promoted, make the company a lot of money and, in the end, not grow as a person or reach the goals you want to personally achieve."

User Profile: MydogLiz8
MydogLiz8 April 8th, 2023

@Hope I review the book in Amazon! I loved finding out what 7 cups stood for, and all the insight! ♥️

User Profile: MydogLiz8
MydogLiz8 April 8th, 2023

@ Hope

I actually read this book when I first joined 7 cups, I was sent an email about it. I told my daughters to read it I liked it Soo much! 😊

load more
User Profile: Foreigner419
Foreigner419 April 8th, 2023

Completed 1 & 2. And I am still reading it. A lot of positive remarks and things to learn from in this book. Inspiring to help others and my self grow.

User Profile: meez78
meez78 April 8th, 2023

@Hope

I reviewed it!! It was an easy read, very interesting and informative ♥️